1.    #1  
    I've started taking the commuter light rail into work each morning instead of driving... so I can spend more time with my Palm Pre... how sad is it that it took a phone for me to start doing something socially / environmentally responsible?
    Quote Originally Posted by runukraine View Post
    I've started taking the commuter light rail into work each morning instead of driving... so I can spend more time with my Palm Pre... how sad is it that it took a phone for me to start doing something socially / environmentally responsible?
    • Good Hygene
    • Alien Technology
    • Good for the Environment

Paaaallllllmmmmm!!! Are you writing all this down???
    Quote Originally Posted by runukraine View Post
    Welcome aboard!! I definitely can see myself carpooling just to get more hands-on time!

Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    • Good Hygene
    • Alien Technology

2 more posts till your first 1000 (and phone-thingie that appears under your name)!
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    • Good Hygene
    • Alien Technology

Awesome post, man! You should post this to Palm's fb page or something.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    great idea!
    It can also help you go on a diet. I've quit using my lunch hour to actually eat.

It is hard to stuff my face when playing with the pre....and it gets your screen all greasy.