Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mine hasn't crashed once since I put the little piece of paper in it (feels kinda ghetto though that I have to do that)

Anyone know if the new seido battery solves that issue?
  2.    #22  
    Well I have a bad habit of every so often forgetting to leave my phone on charge and the battery dies.

It's not a negative aspect but was wondering just why it took so long for it to boot up from cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by no1smartphone View Post
    Well I have a bad habit of every so often forgetting to leave my phone on charge and the battery dies.

It's not a negative aspect but was wondering just why it took so long for it to boot up from cold.
    I would make sure not to do that very often. Lithium batteries don't do well with constant draining.
    Quote Originally Posted by lldsandsll View Post
    G1 takes a year to boot up
    As a lot of people have already said, the G1's got nothing on BB's. They take FOREVER.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    It's slow because it uses a linux os and the Pre acts like a mini-computer to load the os into memory (that's the answer I got from Palm).
    LOL this is funny because linux is usually popular for its quick boot up times.
    LOL not really CNET Asia, that was a bad joke cause all 3 hosts were Asian. Boot up time is a bit long but you almost never need to turn the device fully off. And while the cold boot might be long it beat out 3GS in everything else and actually could do that photo test faster if Bonnie had the camera in the quick launch bar.
  7.    #27  
    I always thought from reading my phone manual that the battery last longer after a few initial full recharges and full discharges.

Never fully discharging the battery can be problematic.

I also read that Apple is now taking its policy of not user replaceable batteries to all of its laptop lines in their next iteration.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Maybe they should install Ubuntu on it, 10.04 is supposed to load in 10 seconds on a netbook
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12