1.    #1  
    Does anybody know if the Pre is getting microsoft excel, or would microsoft never think about letting a non-WM phone have it? I used excel on my last wm-based phone to keep track of my bank accounts and credit card transactions. This was an extremely helpful tool in making sure I was on top of my finances.

If not, does anyone know of any other programs that might do the same thing? That are either available now or coming soon? Thanks!
    There's an Excel viewer on the Pre already. Dataviz (maker of the Doc Viewer app) will be releasing their Docs-to-Go application (soon?) that will provide full document editing.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by boston_ant View Post
    Does anybody know if the Pre is getting microsoft excel, or would microsoft never think about letting a non-WM phone have it? I used excel on my last wm-based phone to keep track of my bank accounts and credit card transactions. This was an extremely helpful tool in making sure I was on top of my finances.

If not, does anyone know of any other programs that might do the same thing? That are either available now or coming soon? Thanks!
    I would think Documents To Go (coming this year) will have Excel compatibility.
    Personally, I wanna see Google Docs spreadsheets work better for the Pre. I like my document cloud
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    There's an Excel viewer on the Pre already. Dataviz (maker of the Doc Viewer app) will be releasing their Docs-to-Go application (soon?) that will provide full document editing.
    No I know there is a viewer on the phone, but that wouldn't really do me any good because I like to document transactions as they happen via my phone, and not have to log in to my accounts online to view. You say soon... do you know if that just means this year or this month? And do you by any chance know if it will have the same functionality as the WinMo version? Thanks.