1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

Just bought an invisible shield from Best Buy today, and not sure how I feel about it yet. It's SO bubbbly! I've been squeegie-ing it for the past 20 minutes or so trying to get out the bubbles and think I might be stuck with the ones that are in there.

Does anyone else on here have one of these? The instructions say "micro bubbles" will dissapear in 12-24 hours, but I'm not sure if what I have is considered "micro" or not. Would love to hear from someone else who either installed successfully or someone who can let me know if I should stop wasting my time and bring this thing back.

TIA!
    Quote Originally Posted by smedley12 View Post
    Hey guys,

Just bought an invisible shield from Best Buy today, and not sure how I feel about it yet. It's SO bubbbly! I've been squeegie-ing it for the past 20 minutes or so trying to get out the bubbles and think I might be stuck with the ones that are in there.

Does anyone else on here have one of these? The instructions say "micro bubbles" will dissapear in 12-24 hours, but I'm not sure if what I have is considered "micro" or not. Would love to hear from someone else who either installed successfully or someone who can let me know if I should stop wasting my time and bring this thing back.

TIA!
    Mine turned out fine. I installed a few on the iPhone and others, but the Pre was by far the most difficult to align. I'm not sure if it's a defect in the shield or the curved screen and back.

I had three small areas that I wasn't happy with for the first few hours. They disappeared after 24ish. Maybe a little longer. And, the only defect (I screwed up) is not on the screen.

SMALL bubbles will fade. Now, your definition of small and mine are probably different. Give it a day. Go from there.

Are they actually allowing you to return it once you tried to put it on?
    Be patient. Some of my bubbles lasted 4 days..however they do go away..

My advise is just don't play around / push /scratch your nails on the bubbles. This can and will stretch the coating that can result in visible "marks." I have one on the battery cover that I regret.

Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 800W -> Launch Day Pre (RIP 08/13/10) -> Replacement PRE
  4.    #5  
    Thank you guys! Guess I will give it some time, and if it still looks this bad, I'll remove it.
    just put mine one last night and it hasnt really changed much and its been almost 20 hours. I do remember my q9c ,q, touch pro did take a FEW days for the bubbles to clear up. It took me awhile to align the pre one and I felt like I was gona mess the shield peeling off and on so many times. Like others said, give it at least a couple days.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    hair dryer is ur friend