1.    #1  
    Considering the convenience of my two touchstones I only ever have to open the Pre's side panel when I want to sync to iTunes etc. on my laptop. If I could do the same thing over Wi-Fi I would feel truly wireless (I have the Altec Lansing Back Beat wireless stereo headphones). Has anyone been able to figure this out? Thanks in advance.
    I agree that this would be great. Same situation - touchstone at work and at home. It would be nice to be able to have folder access over WiFi.
    +1 Would love this.
    It would be nice.
    zunes can do this and its nice. They should put out a app to do this if they want to truly be wireless
    the missing sync from mark/space will let you sync wirelessly. it's pretty sweet. ONE CAVEAT THOUGH: not everything can be synced wirelessly, boo.

perhaps it's somethign that can happen in a future release... go to their site and let them know.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for the replies. I guess this could be done with an app, but hopefully Palm will recognize the need.
    It may not be one of the highest priorities for Palm, but I'm willing to bet that it's on their list at least of possibilities.