1.    #1  
    After all, we have the excellent wave launcher, and it doesn't obstruct the screen view. I'd rather see all of the wallpaper, wouldn't you?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by galavanter; 06/18/2009 at 02:53 PM.
    Since we don't use the center button, I think holding it down should hide it.

I read palms tips for wallpaper. It uses the image but doesn't let you move it to keep it in place. In your case, it covers the better half...

Maybe we should be able to move it. Across the top or side meanwhile leaving the swipe command @ the bottom. (wow I found another word in the spell correct.. Across)
    No offense but me thinks this was just an excuse to show off your hot wallpaper.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
  4. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    That's a very attractive wallpaper.
    Quote Originally Posted by galavanter View Post
    After all, we have the excellent wave launcher, and it doesn't obstruct the screen view. I'd rather see all of the wallpaper, wouldn't you?
    I do agree. I really don't see the point of the wave launcher unless you can hide the launcher bar. I hope this option will be available. I feel like I would use the wave launcher quite a bit more if that was the case.
    MOM???????...lol
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    No offense but me thinks this was just an excuse to show off your hot wallpaper.
    I prefer to think of it as an exotic way to make my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehoff99 View Post
    mom???????...lol
    lol rofl
    I would like to have different items in the launcher bar versus the wave to have easy access to twice as many things.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    I would like to have different items in the launcher bar versus the wave to have easy access to twice as many things.
    You can. Open launcher and drag and drip any current items in the bar but launcher button itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    That doesn't make any sense to me. The wave is the quck launcher. Bringing up the wave just eliminates the need to first go into card view.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    TealOS quick launch bar and wave launcher are very customisable... Maybe that's party why they told 'em to cease and desist.
  13.    #13  
    Sorry chodaboy misread your post while driving.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Others want their screen to be cluttered with time, date, weather, miscalls, email alerts, etc. The OP wants it to be all wallpaper. I like it the way it is. Simple, usable, elegant. It what's make the Pre a Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by dpc View Post
    That's a very attractive wallpaper.
    I don't know, that dude's got no hips.
    Quote Originally Posted by galavanter View Post
    not a bad idea, why not submit the idea to pre.uservoice.com

as for the wallpaper: APPROVED!
    Submit your Pre feature requests and vote up the best at http://pre.uservoice.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehoff99 View Post
    MOM???????...lol
    If that was my mom, I'd have to change my name to Oedipus.