Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45
  1. Loolaw's Avatar
    Posts
    265 Posts
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by technoviking View Post
    mines black actually. i think yours has been in the sun for too long
    life under the flourscents is hard on the color prism

    definitely dark brown
  2. viperx100's Avatar
    Posts
    76 Posts
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    #22  
    Man, and here I was, worried that my Pre would be with same pouch for the rest of its life, but not anymore! :P
  3. #23  
    Inside out works great as a cleaning cloth as well
  4. #24  
    And the orange case works much better when you have a screen protector on all around
  5. Riebs's Avatar
    Posts
    149 Posts
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by cooneyca View Post
    life under the flourscents is hard on the color prism

    definitely dark brown
    Actually, I think it LOOKS dark brown because that's what black and orange make combined.
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    My wife did this with hers within minutes of first seeing it, to differentiate it from mine. It does make it looser her though, which I don't like. I liked how tight the pouch is, as it basically cleans your phone every time you pull it out, but I've noticed mine is stretched out now.
    I read this and had dirty thoughts...
  7. #27  
    I like the death grip of the black pouch, that thing aint going nowhere!!
  8. #28  
    hahahaha
  9. brotato's Avatar
    Posts
    61 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    #29  
    Nice find. My pre works on the touchstone while in the pouch now for some reason
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by cooneyca View Post
    life under the flourscents is hard on the color prism

    definitely dark brown
    cuz palms logo is dark brown and orange right? hahaha its black , you're just seeing some bled thru of the orange and that makes it APPEAR brown

    Last edited by TMed_ATL; 06/18/2009 at 06:10 PM.
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    Just turn the pouch inside out!

    And it's free!

    Rob

    Quote Originally Posted by maskedferret View Post
    I read this and had dirty thoughts...
  12. #32  
    This is really funny!!!!LOL!!! The pro had no pouch so I use once from my really old Blackberry or a yop opener from when I had the Intinct.....Orange must look pretty cool....
  13. fitzla's Avatar
    Posts
    79 Posts
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riebs View Post
    Actually, I think it LOOKS dark brown because that's what black and orange make combined.
    Brown and orange are good colors together and go with the "theme" of the pre. Black and orange would be Halloween. I cover all the orange and it's still brown.
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by wlmoore View Post
    Hang on...are you telling me the pouch is bigger on the inside than the outside?!?
    Seams man, seams.
  15. bbkat's Avatar
    Posts
    174 Posts
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    My wife did this with hers within minutes of first seeing it, to differentiate it from mine. It does make it looser her though, which I don't like. I liked how tight the pouch is, as it basically cleans your phone every time you pull it out, but I've noticed mine is stretched out now.
    I like a nice tight pouch too
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by bbkat View Post
    I like a nice tight pouch too

    and its so soft, inside and out
  17. BDoG76's Avatar
    Posts
    132 Posts
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    #37  
    My dog chewed my pouch up. I was so pissed.
  18. PreDogs's Avatar
    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    #38  
    We don't get tethering, but we can hack the pouch to make it change colors and get bigger! Pre 1.1
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    Just turn the pouch inside out!

    And it's free!

    Rob
    I found out recently that this is a VERY good idea for those of you who have put clear protectors on your Pre's. The "tackiness" makes it hard to slide into the pouch when it's "regular" side out... Turning it inside out gives it more room.
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
  20. rksand's Avatar
    Posts
    151 Posts
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by wlmoore View Post
    Hang on...are you telling me the pouch is bigger on the inside than the outside?!?
    My chuckle just woke my wife. She hit me.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions