Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    a couple questions:
    1] Why isn't there a notification blinking light? i cant tell if there's a notification without clicking the screen on. a bit of an inconvenience. unless i dont have it turned on??

2] How on earth do you backspace or forward space??? trying to pick between letters is almost impossible on the first try. and how do you highlight text to copy/paste???
    Quote Originally Posted by blz2 View Post
    a couple questions:
    1] Why isn't there a notification blinking light? i cant tell if there's a notification without clicking the screen on. a bit of an inconvenience. unless i dont have it turned on??

2] How on earth do you backspace or forward space??? trying to pick between letters is almost impossible on the first try. and how do you highlight text to copy/paste???
    Wow.
    http://forums.precentral.net/search.php

No notification lights (yet maybe)

Hold Orange + Drag and it should move your cursor left or right.
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    a couple questions:

2. Hold the OJ (Orange Button) and on the screen move your finger left and right to move the cursor.
    a couple questions:

1. As others have pointed out, this one has been discussed ad nauseum. Nearly everybody wants it.

2. Have you tried the oft discussed orange key? Place your cursor, hold the orange key and drag your finger anywhere on the screen to move it around. Highlight the same way, but using Shift instead of the orange key. This one has also been discussed in numerous threads. Please do a quick search first or visit some of the sticky threads at the top.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    I apologize for not being help with my reply but there have been so many threads about these two items I don't think anyone could count them. Again I apologize but it just gets somewhat annoying.
    also.. quick shortcut.. to copy and paste.. touch the gester area, (black area above keyboard, next to button), and click, c. to copy, do the same with the v, to paste.. and x to cut.. instead of having to go up to the menu pulldown
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    Don't feed the uninformed. not only is all this on user guides all over the site, there are at least 5 threads on #1.