Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rian,
    No kidding. It really is disparaging to see people act this way towards others just because of a phone preference. I guess it is a sign of the times. Its even worse then the PC vs. Mac thing. Everyone has individual needs, individual preferences, and a phone that works for them. If its not the Pre so be it. If its not the iPhone, who cares? It almost makes me miss my first cell phone that just made calls. Nobody carried on a flame war back then.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Remedy1978 View Post
    Rian,
    No kidding. It really is disparaging to see people act this way towards others just because of a phone preference. I guess it is a sign of the times. Its even worse then the PC vs. Mac thing. Everyone has individual needs, individual preferences, and a phone that works for them. If its not the Pre so be it. If its not the iPhone, who cares? It almost makes me miss my first cell phone that just made calls. Nobody carried on a flame war back then.
    To be fair, that was one negative post to the twelve supportive or otherwise helpful responses.
    True, but certainly not the first post where other forum members have been bashed for no good reason.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Thanks for your help. I thought I was going to have to trade in my pre again. I'm already on number 3.
    Pre is for a certain type of person, iphone is for everyone else.
    I think it was a bad marriage from the start.
    So long farwell, Auf Wiedersehn Adieu..
    Don't let the Sprint door hit you in the ***.
    im hard restarting now, ill tell you what happens in a min.

IT WORKS!!

Thanks Palm Pre Forums !!

Whoop Whoop!!!!!!!!
    All phone manufacturers have problems, take for instance, my friend is on his 3rd iphone, things break, just a fact of life. It's absurd how people make a judgement on a build the build quaility of a product by reading the complaints in a forum. I mean who searches out forums? Mostly unhappy customers who want to complain/vent. I guess misery loves company, lol. We have 3 launch day Pre's and all are performing well, solid hardware, the best phone I have ever owned. My previous phone was a BB Storm, when through 2 of those phones and finally gave up. The one before that was a LG Chocolate, went through 2 of those phones also.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12