1.    #1  
    I am a very oily person
    There is no spoon
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    lol... i've been washing my hands more frequently to keep my screen cleanish.
    ROFL! I already knew this from using my PSP.
    No kidding. The situation improves slightly when you get the matte backplate that comes with the touchstone charger, its much more forgiving.
    Submit your Pre feature requests and vote up the best at http://pre.uservoice.com
    @knee dragger - you still have it? Has your signal gotten any better?
    I lurve my Pre! <3
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by hopalee View Post
    @knee dragger - you still have it? Has your signal gotten any better?

I got my airwave so that helped alot. It still sucks but I think it's a little better overall. Now I am seeing white blotches at the top and bottom of my screen. I have been in denial about that a little. You can only really see it on certain apps at night but they are there. I think I'm gonna go for another swap.
    There is no spoon
    Quote Originally Posted by Knee Dragger View Post
    I got my airwave so that helped alot. It still sucks but I think it's a little better overall. Now I am seeing white blotches at the top and bottom of my screen. I have been in denial about that a little. You can only really see it on certain apps at night but they are there. I think I'm gonna go for another swap.
    I hope you get a good one and get to keep it. I have been very fortunate in that I have not had any problems with my Pre. I have one stuck pixel, but it's under the EVDO icon so I never see it. Over the weekend my Pre crashed twice when I closed the slider, so I'm really hoping that doesn't happen anymore. YMMV
    I lurve my Pre! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by nullity View Post
    The Pre promotes good hygiene?

Maybe the should list it as a feature.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Quote Originally Posted by hopalee View Post
    I hope you get a good one and get to keep it. I have been very fortunate in that I have not had any problems with my Pre. I have one stuck pixel, but it's under the EVDO icon so I never see it. Over the weekend my Pre crashed twice when I closed the slider, so I'm really hoping that doesn't happen anymore. YMMV
    Did you try the quick battery fix?
    You know? Placing a little piece of paper in between the battery and the edge.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Most of my life I have had a compulsive hand lotion need (tragic childhood memories about being rejected in Red Rover, Red Rover send Sally right over). The Pre just may curb my appetite for "fixes"
    Quote Originally Posted by cooneyca View Post
    Most of my life I have had a compulsive hand lotion need (tragic childhood memories about being rejected in Red Rover, Red Rover send Sally right over). The Pre just may curb my appetite for "fixes"
    Pre as a form of psychoanalysis.

Another hidden feature.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Quote Originally Posted by cooneyca View Post
    Most of my life I have had a compulsive hand lotion need (tragic childhood memories about being rejected in Red Rover, Red Rover send Sally right over).
    LOL. Childhood trauma seems to be the root of all evil. Some people come out of it unphased, some people boil cats. You just never know.
    Submit your Pre feature requests and vote up the best at http://pre.uservoice.com
    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    Did you try the quick battery fix?
    You know? Placing a little piece of paper in between the battery and the edge.
    If it keeps happening I will try it. Luckily it only happened twice in a 3 day period and it hasn't happened for 5 days now, so we'll see.
    I lurve my Pre! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Knee Dragger View Post
    I am a very oily person
    Best. Post. Ever.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nullity View Post
    DATELINE JUNE 2012: "Flu infections drops third year in a row. Epidemiologists baffled."

Last page Tech section: "Palm Pre sales hit three year high"
    I don't know how many girls are in here (or guys who wear makeup) but I need to switch to a different foundation so I don't 1) get my makeup smudged and 2) leave powder residue on my Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    The Pre promotes good hygiene?

Maybe the should list it as a feature.
    That, and the Alien Technology should be major selling points.
    Quote Originally Posted by helenrips View Post
    I don't know how many girls are in here (or guys who wear makeup) but I need to switch to a different foundation so I don't 1) get my makeup smudged and 2) leave powder residue on my Pre.
    Get a bluetooth!