1.    #1  
    Just wanted to know if you were offered a Pick 5 from Sprint? When I called in about getting an Airave [got mine free] I was offered a Pick 5 [Free unlimited calls incoming and outgoing to 5 numbers]. Maybe because my old plan was all incoming calls were free.

BTW I'm on the Everything Data 900min plan with the 22% employee discount
    nope but that would be kind of cool how much is it normally
  3.    #3  
    I could be wrong but i dont it's offered?
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    I signed up on Pre day and I called yesterday and told them that I was told I could get a "Pick 3" (i didn't want to push it)...they added it to my account without any hassle and I was able to pick 3 numbers that I wanted
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzun View Post
    I signed up on Pre day and I called yesterday and told them that I was told I could get a "Pick 3" (i didn't want to push it)...they added it to my account without any hassle and I was able to pick 3 numbers that I wanted
    Do you have to tell them on the phone what numbers you wanted or can you set the numbers you want via your online account?
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    Do you have to tell them on the phone what numbers you wanted or can you set the numbers you want via your online account?
    I had to tell them over the phone and they applied all 3 numbers to all 5 of my lines.
    just called up and signed up for pick 3, I don't have more then 3 # i need as everyone I know has sprint but the 3 I needed I call all the time.
    they offer pick 3 and pick 5 at no cost but you have to ask for it...its not advertised
    what's Pick 5? Free calls to any 5 numbers?
    Submit your Pre feature requests and vote up the best at http://pre.uservoice.com
    yeah
    Its not advertized cause sales reps can't add it it has to be done through retentention. Its not hard to get if ou get the right person on the phone.
    I've been trying to add this feature for a few weeks now, since my sisters have ported their numbers from T-mobile and miss their Fave 5 feature.

How much would it cost to add Pick 3?
    Yea...I tried this but to no avail, but they gave me 60 xtra anytime minutes, I guess it will be ok for now.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    There's no Pick 5 per say, but there is a Pick 3. The trick is Sprint also has Sprint to Home which lets you call two numbers for free, although it's meant for calling your house, there's no way for Sprint to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    they offer pick 3 and pick 5 at no cost but you have to ask for it...its not advertised

You got it at no cost? I pay $5/month for the pick 3 option.

It was offered to me by retentions after Sprint changed my plan from SERO to something else without my consent. They didn't give me SERO back because it was no longer offered, but put me on a fair and flexible plan with more minutes than I had on SERO and earlier night and weekend hours for $30 plus the additional $5 for the pick 3.

Additionally, I read here or on some other forum that if you make one of your pick 3 or 5 numbers your Google Voice number, then all your outgoing calls can be made without using minutes. (So can the incoming calls if you give out your Google Voice number).
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by thedecline View Post
    Its not advertized cause sales reps can't add it it has to be done through retentention. Its not hard to get if ou get the right person on the phone.

This is how i got mine done.
    thought pick 3 was for landlines only
    Quote Originally Posted by ebernal718 View Post
    thought pick 3 was for landlines only
    With number portability I can't imagine they would be able to tell
    I got Pick 3 a few months back along with 60 free bonus mins for free. I might try and get a airwave.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    THANK YOU!!! I tried to get this about a month ago when I saw people talking about it on another forum. They told me it was a limited time only thing and I had missed it. Just called and they did it with no problem. They even let me pick a different set of numbers for each of my lines.

I really needed this since I lost 500 minutes when I had to switch to a "Pre Plan".