1.    #1  
    I've searched and did not find much information about being able to click on the Location found on a calendar entry and having a map show up showing the location.

How does the phone alert people when you are going to be late for an appointment? I'm thinking this may just not be ready yet.

Any info?
    If you are looking at the details of a calendar event, you can select "Map Location" option from the "Calendar" menu at the top of the screen. This will perform a search in the Google Maps app using whatever you put in the "Event Location" field.

As for the appointment alert, that may be coming.
  3.    #3  
    Oh AWESOME, thanks for the info. Maybe one day with a software update they will make any address found 'clickable' I like the word 'clickable' it contains lickable. LOL
    With the Pre's location-specific capabilities, there are endless possibilities. I have no doubt that Palm is busy working on new impossibly amazing features! It is just a mater of time. I would LOVE to be able to have a "Navigate to Location" option that would set the address as your destination (without copying and pasting). It would need to be "clickable", of course!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sethpcs View Post
    With the Pre's location-specific capabilities, there are endless possibilities. I have no doubt that Palm is busy working on new impossibly amazing features! It is just a mater of time. I would LOVE to be able to have a "Navigate to Location" option that would set the address as your destination (without copying and pasting). It would need to be "clickable", of course!
    OT now - One thing I thought of imediately when they showed off purchasing movie tickets and the Pre adding it to your calendar is what if when you purchased plane tickets or booked a hotel room, it updated your calendar with all of the important info...date/location/reservation number. Those thoughts make me excited.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    I've searched and did not find much information about being able to click on the Location found on a calendar entry and having a map show up showing the location.

How does the phone alert people when you are going to be late for an appointment? I'm thinking this may just not be ready yet.

Any info?
    See this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ting+attendees.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer