Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    i did a search to find some answers but heres what i got
    my vol this am was really loud on the swoosh, so i turned it 1/2 way
    still loud as before
    i rebooted it and it was 1/2 as loud so i went to turn it up
    turned it up all the way still the same 1/2 as loud
    searched and read about taking battery out so i did and the vol is back full force, but i cant however turn it down, no matter what i do the vol will not change

any ideas???

mt
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    just did a restart and the vol is now 1/2 and will not change no matter what the slider is on

jeese ahhhhh

mt
    If the concern is about your ringers, Cencom14 showed us a wonderful and easy way to increase the volume. I can't post link since I need 10 posts, but search for his username
    activemode, have you not read his post
    i think you have to acctually go to Sounds and ringtones and lower the volume under system sounds
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by streetnexx View Post
    i think you have to acctually go to Sounds and ringtones and lower the volume under system sounds

did that full up same sound level

full down same sound level
    Guys I have been experiencing this since I first got mine on June 5th! will an update remedy this or do we keep having to reset the pre? PAAAAAAAAAAAAAALM! lol
    You must keep resetting the Pre. Rumor has it that volume fixes come in version 3.7 not in 1.3 or anything in between 1.02 - 3.0...

Sorry I had to say it. :-)
    Johnny sometimes the truth hurts doesn't it? LOL Oh well it's defintely not the end of the world I'm picking up my third pre today so hopefully 3 times is a charm lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    activemode, have you not read his post
    oops, kicked myself.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I noticed that I could barely hear my swoosh sound yesterday morning. I tried everything to adjust it and nothing worked. So I turned off the phone and put it on the touchstone to charge and then in worked. I guess a reset took care of the issue.
    Haha I noticed I could barely hear the swoosh sound yesterday too, and today I couldn't hear it a all even though all my system sounds are on. Just now I did a soft reset, and now I can hear the sound again. Weird....
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardHowl View Post
    Haha I noticed I could barely hear the swoosh sound yesterday too, and today I couldn't hear it a all even though all my system sounds are on. Just now I did a soft reset, and now I can hear the sound again. Weird....
    Me too.
    The solution to your problems is here http://m.forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?t=187239
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Yeah I wish there was a way for the system sounds volume to be changed automaticaly with the ringer volume. There's been a few times when I turned my ringtone volume down a lot only to have a text message blast some noise.