1.    #1  
    I was on a call with a customer (phone never rang, went straight to voicemail), and during the call, which was fairly long, a text message and another call came in along with a voicemail from the missed call. When I finished the conversation, I looked at the phone again to tell the voicemail (I had pressed 8 to call that person after listening to his voicemail initially), the screen didn't come back on. So I tried hitting the power button, and opened the keyboard a couple of times, and all of a sudden the screen came back on. So I go on to listen to the second voicemail, and land up calling the person that called me while I was talking on the phone. Again, I hit 8 to make the call, and after the conversation was finished, again, the screen didn't come back on. I tried the power button, pushing it briefly, openend and closed the keyboard numerous times, and then finally tried to hit the power button and kept it pressed for numerous seconds, but the phone did not respond at all. I had to take the battery out, and after I put it back in, the phone started up again and ran just fine.

The only other problem I had was about 10% of my text messages came in, but I heard no notification sound. That kind of bugs me, because I am paranoid now about missing text messages if I don't keep checking constantly

Anyone else run into glitches like the ones I described?
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I was on a call with a customer (phone never rang, went straight to voicemail), and during the call, which was fairly long, a text message and another call came in along with a voicemail from the missed call. When I finished the conversation, I looked at the phone again to tell the voicemail (I had pressed 8 to call that person after listening to his voicemail initially), the screen didn't come back on. So I tried hitting the power button, and opened the keyboard a couple of times, and all of a sudden the screen came back on. So I go on to listen to the second voicemail, and land up calling the person that called me while I was talking on the phone. Again, I hit 8 to make the call, and after the conversation was finished, again, the screen didn't come back on. I tried the power button, pushing it briefly, openend and closed the keyboard numerous times, and then finally tried to hit the power button and kept it pressed for numerous seconds, but the phone did not respond at all. I had to take the battery out, and after I put it back in, the phone started up again and ran just fine.

The only other problem I had was about 10% of my text messages came in, but I heard no notification sound. That kind of bugs me, because I am paranoid now about missing text messages if I don't keep checking constantly

Anyone else run into glitches like the ones I described?
    None of these issues, but bluetooth was acting up. No matter what I did I couldn't turn BT on or off until I did a restart.

Where was your battery life when this started? How about signal strength?
  3.    #3  
    Battery was around 70%. Signal Strength seemed good because I was browsing Pre Central with no issues before all those people decided to bother me...lol.

It was weird, and it took some of the confidence I had built up for my Pre away. Hopefully it won't happen again.

I should note that this was the first time ever that the phone was turned off since I bought it on June 9th. It was turned on for the first time that day, and it's been on ever since.
    I wish I had more insight. Fluke? Hopefully.
  5.    #5  
    Hope so too. After taking the cover off for the first time and putting it back on, the phone seems to creak more too....or maybe I am crazy?
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Hope so too. After taking the cover off for the first time and putting it back on, the phone seems to creak more too....or maybe I am crazy?
    I noticed it on mine this afternoon as well. I'm considering the electrical tape thing, although I don't see how that will help. It appears that yes, it tightens the back and stops some creaking, but at the same time pushes it away from the phone. I'll try it sometime tomorrow
    Just did the electrical tape trick...works great. It didn't push the back out...and it shut it up!!! LOL...

OH...just FYI I'm using the Touchstone back.
  8.    #8  
    I am kinda worried about the heat causing the electrial tape to melt causing a sticky mess inside....