Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I was trying to install a video on my pre as a test using itunes. I accidentally synced the video list and in turn it erased my music on my pre. I tried to add the songs back onto the pre but for some reason it's not letting me. I've tried numerous times to click and drag the song to my ipod/pre icon and it will not install the song. It's been a long day maybe I'm missing something??? LOL Could someone please help???

Thanks.
    I tried to do the same thing with the ringtones in itunes and I get the same result as you (even tried Missing Sync)
    One reason why I don't like Itunes, try sharepod. Sharepod is a free program, I love it.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I tried to use sharepod but it's a windows only program...Can anyone else help?

thanks.
    all you have to do is extract sharepod right into the pre once you hooked up the usb cable to your comp, there should be only a couple of files. It's self exe. so no installation needed.
    This is somewhat related. I sync'd my mp3 using iTunes but the mp3 files don't show up when i use it as usb drive. It doesn't delete the files b/c music's all there.
    Everytime my Pre runs out of battery of reboots I loose everything on my Pre. Music Photos etc. Is this common?
    Originally posted by topherburk:
    . . .I've tried numerous times to click and drag the song to my ipod/pre icon and it will not install the song. It's been a long day maybe I'm missing something??? LOL Could someone please help???
    Go to the Sync your Palm Pre (Backup Option). Follow the options listed by mikeharden paying close attention to the folder set-up in his second post. Not only will you have your music and videos, you'll be able to see them and sync them instead of waiting to individually drop and drag your files.