Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Awesome! Great to see such great support in the community. Remember, you're all invited to join the Palm Pre & WebOS group on Flickr, which will make it easier for us to share our photos with each other.

Flickr: Palm Pre & WebOS

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by algee650 View Post
    it sucks that the only upload accounts you can add are facebook and photobucket....photobucket??? flickr is the #1 picture site on the web....wtf?!

until then, you can email them in.

when needed, i email the pic(s) to both flickr and twitpic at the same time.

Is there a quicker way to add the to the group? right now i have to do it manually.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #43  
    No way to add to group via email, but you can add many at once using the Organizer.
  4.    #44  
    Still growing strong!

* 608 items uploaded yesterday
    * 125 users yesterday
    * Ranked 1 of 7 Palm Cameras

Not a huge leap, but nice & steady.
    Do we have to manually hook up our phone to our computer and then upload to the flickr group, or is there some way to just shoot them to the group straight from the phone?
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    You cannot add photos to the group straight from your phone, but you can add them to your Flickr account by choosing Share via e-mail from the photo and send it to the e-mail address Flickr provided for upload to your account.

You can then use the Pre's (or any other) web browser to log into your account and tag photos to be displayed in the group
  7.    #47  
    You can get your personalized, secret upload-by-email address here, http://www.flickr.com/account/uploadbyemail/?from=email . Make that a contact in the Pre, and you can easily mail the photo from the Photo application.
    Thanks for the tip on getting the email link to Flickr. I've uploaded a few pix and they're already the top viewed photos in my collection for the day. How does Twitpic's uploading/tweeting work?
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkBelig View Post
    Thanks for the tip on getting the email link to Flickr. I've uploaded a few pix and they're already the top viewed photos in my collection for the day. How does Twitpic's uploading/tweeting work?
    No idea about Twitpic, but you can set up Flickr to work with Twitter by going here, http://www.flickr.com/account/blogs/add/twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkBelig View Post

sign into twit pic with your twitter credentials, and get an email address. it seems you can only send one pic at a time.

im going to try the flickr integration with twitter.

like i said, i sent the photos to both, but if i can send the (photos) to flickr and it handles the twitter part (and it also gets posted to facebook), then this might be an all in one solution.
    Felipe
  11.    #51  
    Whoops. We fell off the pace today... probably a weekday thing. But all the more reason to upload every day! If we work hard, we can hit 200 users this weekend.

* 380 items uploaded yesterday
    * 107 users yesterday
    * Ranked 1 of 7 Palm Cameras
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    i would reather have picasaweb its part of google I dont know why they dont have that
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    I'm in!
    I just made a contact named "Flickr" with the e-mail that it gave me by using this link:
    http://www.flickr.com/account/uploadbyemail/

Just uploaded 2 pics. May do some more once I get outside and get things running.
    Last edited by Kedar; 06/23/2009 at 07:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    I'm in!
    I just made a contact named "Flickr" with the e-mail that it gave me by using this link:
    http://www.flickr.com/account/uploadbyemail/

All I have to do is send the picture as an attachment to the e-mail they give me, right?
    to get it onto flickr yes, but then you have to log on and put it in the group.
    Felipe
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Hey Jake - Just got the Pre. I'm in! http://www.flickr.com/photos/vsny/
    Last edited by kabamm; 06/23/2009 at 11:23 PM.
    "I like paying taxes. With them I buy civilization." Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes.
  16.    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by kabamm View Post
    Hey Jake - Just got the Pre. I'm in! Flickr: van swearingen's Photostream
    Cool! I saw your photo in there tonight, and I thought to myself how cool it was that one of my Flickr contacts got a Pre! Then I cruised over here and saw your message.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    People still up for this?

283 items uploaded yesterday
    93 users yesterday
    Ranked 1 of 7 Palm Cameras
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I joined and added a couple of pictures.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    So i got a email to email them in, but does it just know im sending them in from my pre? or is there something else i need to do?
    Been adding pics today, I tried to add pics to the group but out of four different pics I tried to add only one showed up...odd. I should try it on my pc instead.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast