26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Weekend

10 38.46%
  • Wednesday or before

7 26.92%
  • Thursday or friday

9 34.62%
  1.    #1  
    im sure they will stagger the update, at least i hope they will stagger the update to their customers.

but i was wondering when do you think is the best time for an update to happen?

also, if they do stagger it, will they let you grab it before your time?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    tonight, midnight
    I said thursday or friday, but i think friday/saturday is the best.

But, I want it to come to Canada more then anything.
    When it's ready and stable.
    I really think Palm should allow it's users, if they want, to go to their website and enlist in beta testing patches. They would have all types of disclaimers and waivers of support if they chose to, but I'd love it. And it would be easy to implement using the same type of tech as remote wipe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    I really think Palm should allow it's users, if they want, to go to their website and enlist in beta testing patches. They would have all types of disclaimers and waivers of support if they chose to, but I'd love it. And it would be easy to implement using the same type of tech as remote wipe.
    They did, it was called 1.01
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Before my 30 day return period is up.
    I chose "wednesday or before". Weekend updates are bad, and updates at the end of the week are bad. This is because support would be either minimal (weekends) or winding down for the week (thur / fri) in the event of a major issue that might need resolved quickly.
    Any day is fine with me - as soon as it is perfected and ready to go out, they should send it out! So, my answer is "ASAP"!