Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    I normally use stereo BT headset but now I want to use the OEM headset to listen to my music and videos. But I noticed that the headset will only play and pause! I miss the option to go to the next song like that of the iphone headset. Could this be added with a software update?

Btw, I will be replacing the oem headbuds with my bose buds, which they sound awsome.

Hope this will be possible to update!
    I have found if you quickly double click the button on the cord, it will advance to the next song instead of play/pause (with one click).
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    I tried that but it didn't work. I will try again in the morningThanks for you reply.
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    got up and tried it and it sure does work! Before I was clicking it way to fast. It has to be, click. Click, with a SHORT pause in between. Thanks man!
    Are you kidding me? It sure fricken does...Awesome find...
    The tips and tricks says three clicks. I haven't tried anything yet. Does it work with Pandora?
    Quote Originally Posted by realistdreamer View Post
    The tips and tricks says three clicks. I haven't tried anything yet. Does it work with Pandora?
    I use my pre at the gym and skipping songs with the included headset seems like a luxury.

Oh, and yes it does work with Pandora
    wow..i didn't know about this!!!!!!! just tried it and it's awesome.