Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    710 Global Posts
    I'm confused. My company gets a 20% discount at Sprint.

What's the best plan? I went to the store and there was a $99.00 plan for unlimited SMS, data, voice minutes, and turn by turn. I think it was called the simply everything plan. But, the details specified no additional discounts apply. That's the plan I would like to get for my wife.

How are you guys stacking promos? Is there some other plan to get those features and combine discounts?
    The simply everything plan you are talking about Dim-Ize does not offer any additional discounts. Most other plans that aren't employee discounted or referral plans offer the additional employer discount.
    Quote Originally Posted by fgkay View Post
    After getting a Pre on a new line, I sold my SERO plan online online.
    How much can you get for a SERO plan? My son wants an iPhone so I have to stop his SERO plan.
    I don't see myself dropping my SERO anytime soon. My primary app does not run on the Pre in native mode.
    Mine sold for $75 -- and this was without a phone -- just he plan. The going rate on ebay for the SERO $30 plan is around $100.
    I had SERO 1250 for $50/mo but really didn't need so many minutes.

So I switched to Everything Data 450 for $70/mo, added the 27% Citigroup discount, added free nights @ 6pm feature code, so now I'm paying about $51/mo. Any calling I do during the week is after 4pm, so with my nights an hour earlier, I just don't need those extra minutes anymore.

I felt it was worth it to me to switch, since I get GPS Nav included now, as well as Blackberry support (in case I decide to leave the Pre), and relative peace of mind knowing that I can get any phone Sprint offers on my plan without any hassle.

If you were on SERO 500 and only paying $30/mo, then perhaps you might think twice about nearly doubling your monthy fee. But I'm happy with my decision.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234