Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Since last night I am unable to receive calls. I have changed the Network settings to Automatic, Sprint Only, Data Roaming Enabled and Disabled with no luck. Has anyone else had this problem? I did a quick search and didn't see any other threads on this.

TIA
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    The only thing I've read about this issue ia if you have your service set for EVDO omly. This does* not support incoming voice or texting
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Anyone?? My wife is due with our first baby any day now, and not being able to receive calls is really racking my nerves, I am constantly calling her to make sure the kid hasn't dropped.
    Sounds like somewhat of an emergency and I would go into device info>reset options and select full erase. This should completely wipe your phone. If you still can't receive calls after this you might have a defective phone and will need to take it back.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Update:

Went to a sprint store yesterday after work and one of the CS reps called Tech Support and they went through some things, still not working. The Tech Support rep told the Store guy that they are doing maintenance on towers in my area, and that if it is not working by 8 pm, call back. Well, 9 pm last night, I called back. Went through numerous tests with the tech, actually pleasant experience, but still couldn't get it to work. Towards the end of the call he says....um, oh yeah, looks like maint is going on in your area, give it until tomorrow. I did numerous resets, soft and hard, with the same results. Only thing I cant get on the phone is incoming calls and SMS. Outgoing is no problem, Wife's phone isn't having any problems either. Total BS blanket statement by these guys. So today, I go to another Sprint store. Started the same, local store rep calls sprint tech support, blah blah. They switched to another phone to make sure that an incoming call would come through, it did. Also, lucky for me, was that while sitting there the UPS guy showed up with a fresh shipment of pre's. Ended up with a brand new pre, and she included the back and battery from my old phone. Tried to squeeze a touchstone out of her, but she wouldn't budge, hehe. So the radio afterall, was defective. Sorry for blabbing, but what a few days!!! Aaarghhh