Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    My phone's internet connection (Sprint internet) suddenly vanished. I've tried soft resetting the phone to no avail. My other phone still has it's ev-do/internet connection, so it's not a network failure. Anybody else experience this and know how to fix it? I am already in line to get a replacement pre for the slider-loose-battery issue and signed-out-of-profile issue, but god knows when my sprint store will get more pre's in.

p.s. i love my pre.
  2. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    try resetting it.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    hard reset worked! Thanks. it's a good thing i took a sneak peak at my MSL # while at the sprint store.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Maybe airplane mode was turned on by mistake. I nearly did that myself. I caught it before I closed the dialog, though. It is easy enough to do. I was enabling wifi and barely hit the airplane mode-I did not even realize I had done so at first. Possible?
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geogray View Post
    Maybe airplane mode was turned on by mistake. I nearly did that myself. I caught it before I closed the dialog, though. It is easy enough to do. I was enabling wifi and barely hit the airplane mode-I did not even realize I had done so at first. Possible?
    no, i tried switching in and out of airplane mode to get my internet access to work. I was able to make calls and all, just not access the internet.
    Global Posts
    1,010 Global Posts
    Is the EV symbol showing up? If not, I had this happen yesterday when trying to hack the phone app.

Was able to fix by dialing ##EVDO#

Set to 1xRTT only and Save

Dial ##EVDO# again

Set back to Hybrid Rev A and Save

Data came back
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skgarach View Post
    hard reset worked! Thanks. it's a good thing i took a sneak peak at my MSL # while at the sprint store.
    you must have an excellant memory