1.    #1  
    I was in month 13 of my 2 year contract..

I am a premier member.

Went to store, got phone for $300, and was given a rebate form.

On rebate it says UPGRADING CUSTOMERS, YOU NEED TO HAVE AT LEAST 22 MONTHS OF YOUR TWO YEAR CONTRACT TO QUALIFY FOR $100 REBATE...

So I'm confused, did the store rep not know and give me a rebate form??
    He even filled it out for me??
    Last edited by spcs700wx; 06/17/2009 at 05:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by spcs700wx View Post

I am a premier member.

On rebate it says UPGRADING CUSTOMERS, YOU NEED TO HAVE AT LEAST 22 MONTHS OF YOUR TWO YEAR CONTRACT TO QUALIFY FOR $100 REBATE...

if you got the phone for $300, you qualify, they just don't mention Premier status on the forms.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Sprint Thanks Customers with Launch of Exclusive Program that Provides Unique Perks and Instant Rewards to Loyal Customers

'Sprint Premier' Latest in Series of Actions to "Revolutionize the Customer Experience - One Customer at a Time"

OVERLAND PARK, Kan.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Loyalty pays. So Sprint (NYSE:S) is rewarding its most loyal and high-value consumer customers with perks, privileges and discounts that drive higher satisfaction, through the launch of Sprint Premier.

After being automatically enrolled in Sprint Premier, customers receive benefits such as:

• Early Upgrades: After only one year customers can receive our new customer price on a new handset. That's almost a year sooner than other customers. For accounts sharing minutes, the early upgrade applies to the primary line. A new two-year agreement is required.

[...]
    Full release: Sprint | News Release: Sprint Thanks Customers with Launch of Exclusive Program that Provides Unique Perks and Instant Rewards to Loyal Customers
    ........ Please read the Palm Pre Manual and the Palm Pre Solutions Guide.

Check out the official Palm blog.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spcs700wx View Post

I am a premier member.

Every 12 months as a Sprint Premier member you get:

Up to $150 toward the primary phone on your account with a new two–year Sprint subscriber agreement
    Free shipping and activation when you upgrade online
    Upgrade online and see your early upgrade eligibility on the Phones page after your first year of service.

I am a Premier customer also. I had my last phone 12 mos. and I got an email the other day from sprint and they are processing my rebate.