1.    #1  
    I used to have a Blackberry so having the @sprint.blackberry.net email was great. I used it to email my girlfriend back and forth from work because popular services such as Gmail and Hotmail are blocked there. (she is a secretary)

Now that I have the pre I no longer have the @sprint.blackberry.net email address... My question is that when I used to have my Touch Pro I used the free exchange solution from mail2web... well that was phased out also, so my question is...

Does anyone know a FREE IMAP IDLE compatible email address other than Gmail and Hotmail??
    <I accidentally the whole pre>

<Palm Pre Speed Test>

Incoming e-mail from Gmail and Hotmail is blocked at your girl friends office?!

Check with your ISP to see if they support IMAP IDLE with the free e-mail included in your monthly service. Perhaps you will luck out.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Incoming e-mail from Gmail and Hotmail is blocked at your girl friends office?!

Check with your ISP to see if they support IMAP IDLE with the free e-mail included in your monthly service. Perhaps you will luck out.
    That's an AMAZING idea... I have Comcast.... i cant believe i forgot about the free email service they offer.

Now to see if IDLE is supported...
    <I accidentally the whole pre>

<Palm Pre Speed Test>

how can they block those 2 domains?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    how can they block those 2 domains?
    Its not hard. My company is very good at blocking email domains.
    i know it isnt hard to actually block domains, but to block gmail and hotmail (2 of the biggest) doesnt make any sense to me.

yes, i can see blocking these site for employess cant check their emails (though that is stupid too), but to block 2 of the biggest email providers just seems to be insane.

i guess outside email isnt a part of their business.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.