1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

Having issues getting music onto my phone - emailed myself an mp3 that I want to use as a ringer... downloaded the attachment and opened/listened to it successfully. However, for some reason when I go into "my music" there's nothing in there. How do I access it now that I've downloaded it?

Thank you!
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smedley12 View Post
    Hey guys,

Having issues getting music onto my phone - emailed myself an mp3 that I want to use as a ringer... downloaded the attachment and opened/listened to it successfully. However, for some reason when I go into "my music" there's nothing in there. How do I access it now that I've downloaded it?

Thank you!
    As of right now, I don't think you can man. Anything I wanted on my Pre, I had to do it via USB.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you! Speaking of the USB functionality, I can't seem to get my computer to "recognize" the phone as a drive. I mean, I can do transfers but I can't put it away properly because I can't get it to show up to eject it.

Anyone else have this issue that can help? I'm running Mac OSx.
    Thank you! Speaking of the USB functionality, I can't seem to get my computer to "recognize" the phone as a drive. I mean, I can do transfers but I can't put it away properly because I can't get it to show up to eject it.

Anyone else have this issue that can help? I'm running Mac OSx.
    I have only tried it with Windows XP, Vista, and 7. Let me try the Mac in front of me and see how it works.

edit: I plugged it in USB mode and it popped right up on the desktop as "PALM PRE".
  5.    #5  
    Thanks! So far, I've tried it on two Macs, and can't figure it out (and it worries me to just unplug it because you get the warning message about corrupt data). Maybe I have a setting that hides my drives or something but I can't seem to figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Hey guys,

Thank you!
    I haven't tried an MP3 yet but I had a similar problem while using Docs to go. It would download the attachment and I was able to view it, but unless I save it manually I could not open it again without going back through the email. Just try to see if in preferences it gives you a save option.