1. joelpalm
    Well, I ran across this today and should interest at least a few of you guys and gals. It will allow you to access your shared files over the web. Here is more info: Opera Unite
    Orb is coming out with a webos compatible program this year
    Yeah I always just used Orb on WM. Since I have a tuner in my PC I can watch any of my cable channels or watch/listen to any locally stored media via Orb. I look forward to the WebOS version although they will probably charge like the iPhone version which kinda sucks.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Please use a better subject, yours currently is misleading.

And is in the wrong forum.

Learn some forum netiquette: EuroBillTracker • View topic - Forum netiquette
    Quote Originally Posted by bugking View Post
    Please use a better subject, yours currently is misleading.

And is in the wrong forum.

Learn some forum netiquette: EuroBillTracker • View topic - Forum netiquette
    Dude, lay off. His subject makes perfect sense--Opera Unite would allow someone to stream media from their home computer, potentially accessible on the Pre, which is pretty cool, and makes the 8GB drive on the Pre less of a limitation.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  6. joelpalm
    And which forum should this be located in Bugking? It is not a webOS application, so therefore it would not go in apps. It would be something you would use on your home computer to compensate for only ~7 gigabytes worth of storage. So here it belongs. Please troll elsewhere.
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    Who is this bugking guy? All he does is cry about threads over the same general thing. There are over 1000 people on here...there will be threads covering the same general topic. I'm not sure what perfect message boards you come from but the message boards I use have no problem policing themselves with longtime users.
    Phone: 700p > Pre
    PMP: Archos 605 (30GB) and iPod Touch (16GB)
    As far as I can tell, all 47 of his posts have been critical of other people's posts.

Edit: I just noticed that he's banned. Back to kind and gentle nice happy Pre people.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  9. joelpalm
    You mean that the forums existed just fine before Bugkings join date of June 8th? You must be kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    As far as I can tell, all 47 of his posts have been critical of other people's posts.
    Yes, they have, you can check out his posts and it is all the same thing. Nothing useful to say about anything whatsoever.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joelpalm View Post
    You mean that the forums existed just fine before Bugkings join date of June 8th? You must be kidding.
    Surely you understand the point?
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go