Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I am not sure if everybody knows of this site, BUT here goes.

www DOT zedge DOT net (sry, not enough posts for me to post the link, but you can substitute DOT for a . Download Ringtones, Themes, Wallpapers, Videos and Games for your Cell Phone | Zedge - Free Your Phone!
    Its free (100%, no small script). You select your phone (PRE, hopefully) and enjoy. That's it. I've been using it for a long time for my BB. All the wallpapers are specifically for your phone (resolution) and look awesome. Huge collections and categorized.

YOU ARE WELCOME.
    You're so two thousand and late.....hahahahaha......that site is awesome though.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Hey, I been using it for a long time. Just posting for those who haven't heard of it. (There's always 1)
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by viperx100 View Post
    Hey, I been using it for a long time. Just posting for those who haven't heard of it. (There's always 1)
    Hey, I'm one.

Thanks!
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by riebs View Post
    hey, i'm one.

thanks!
    scoooooore!
    I am not sure if everybody knows of this site, BUT here goes.

www DOT zedge DOT net (sry, not enough posts for me to post the link, but you can substitute DOT for a . Download Ringtones, Themes, Wallpapers, Videos and Games for your Cell Phone | Zedge - Free Your Phone!
    Its free (100%, no small script). You select your phone (PRE, hopefully) and enjoy. That's it. I've been using it for a long time for my BB. All the wallpapers are specifically for your phone (resolution) and look awesome. Huge collections and categorized.

YOU ARE WELCOME.
    Freakin' awesome, thanks. : )
    I'm not giving you a hard time....it was just a perfect opportunity to use that phrase and I couldn't resist...lmao....now I'm laughing histerically cuz the song just come on the radio!!!!! OMG I'm GONNA CRASH
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    The pleasure is all mine. Just glad I can help out my fellow Pre users.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 305 View Post
    I'm not giving you a hard time....it was just a perfect opportunity to use that phrase and I couldn't resist...lmao....now I'm laughing histerically cuz the song just come on the radio!!!!! OMG I'm GONNA CRASH
    :P
    +1
    "In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

insert crapy old phone here (x3)->Sanyo 4920 -> Sanyo 8200 -> Moto Q -> Palm Pre
    when your streaming the music how do you save it to your pre????? Thanks.
    I've been using zedge for about a year now, great site
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Solid_MTB View Post
    when your streaming the music how do you save it to your pre????? Thanks.
    Not sure what that has to do with this post? And I am pretty sure that if you search, you'll find an answer. I remember seeing some posts about that. (don't know personally)
    huh? Excuse me when your streaming the ringtone how do you save it? sorry for the confusion.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Solid_MTB View Post
    huh? Excuse me when your streaming the ringtone how do you save it? sorry for the confusion.
    Oh, ok. When you create the account (free), you'll have an option to save it to your desktop or MMS is to your phone.
    Thanks for sharing! This is new to me.

How do you get it to download to your Pre though if you do the direct to mobile option? I am on a Mac and it looks like the only option to dl to computer is PC based.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smedley12 View Post
    Thanks for sharing! This is new to me.

How do you get it to download to your Pre though if you do the direct to mobile option? I am on a Mac and it looks like the only option to dl to computer is PC based.
    To be honest, I only used the direct to phone option with my blackberry. Since I charge my Pre through the PC, I just transfer the ringtones, vids and wallpapers while I do it. You can email the pics to the Pre and save them, but not the ringtones (at least I haven't found a way)
    Looks like a great site, thanks. But I must be doing something wrong - I can only listen to ringtones. Can't download them to the Pre. I accessed the site through the Pre after I signed up on the PC. Searched for a ringtone, entered the code, and all it will do is play. Thanks for any help.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kgilbertsen View Post
    Looks like a great site, thanks. But I must be doing something wrong - I can only listen to ringtones. Can't download them to the Pre. I accessed the site through the Pre after I signed up on the PC. Searched for a ringtone, entered the code, and all it will do is play. Thanks for any help.
    Yeah I had problems with the code business on my Pre too, eventually I just hooked my phone up to my pc in USB mode and saved the ringtones straight to the Pre's "Ringtones" folder. Worked great...but yeah, had to be tied to a desktop.
    Quote Originally Posted by kidfaces View Post
    Yeah I had problems with the code business on my Pre too, eventually I just hooked my phone up to my pc in USB mode and saved the ringtones straight to the Pre's "Ringtones" folder. Worked great...but yeah, had to be tied to a desktop.
    Thanks, I'll do it the old fashioned way.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast