1.    #1  
    Hi all!

This is my first post, so if this topic has already been discussed I apologize in advance. I really like the Pandora app, and would love to listen to it in my car. I have an audio jack that I can plug my mp3 player into...could I plug the Pre into the jack and play Pandora thru my car speakers? Is this possible? Or do I have to set up something on the phone to use it like this?

Thanks again for the responses!
    Yes, I do it all the time and it's great!
  3.    #3  
    Awesome!! Thanks so much! I will have to give it a try!
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    @jayhawkgirl75

Give Sprint Nav a try in the car too, while running Pandora, works like a charm.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    1. Hey! Welcome to the forums!
    2. Your topic has actually been addressed already. It's best do to a search for an existing thread to post in instead of starting a new thread.
    3. [Report the thread so a mod can merge it]
    4. Here's the thread for your topic:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-5mm-jack.html
    http://forums.precentral.net/1612107-post27.html

P.S. Your apology is not accepted due to fact that you willingly violate the rule. Your fifth is stripped.
  6.    #6  
    I checked out the other thread, and it was what I was looking for. Thanks again for the info, and I will ask them to merge my thread.
    @jayhawkgirl75

First of all, great handle. KU class of '96 here. Secondly, after you have this set up thru your aux input, you will be able to use your stereo as a psuedo bluetooth as well. The mic on the Pre is strong enough that your caller will be able to hear you fine and you will be able to hear them thru your stereo. Nice.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks...you know, I have read thru a lot of threads, and there are some things that the Pre could do "better", and I know in time there will be updates to correct some issues. However, I love the phone and I am really glad I purchased one. It really is an awesome phone.