1.    #1  
    I feel like i've had this phone forever. Which is a good thing. I'm content now, and i have faith that there will be some awesome updates. For some reason i was thinking "i wonder if it's almost 30 days yet" lol. I was getting so impatient for updates, but it's only been 11 days! I guess times flies when you're having fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by allthewayhome View Post
    I feel like i've had this phone forever. Which is a good thing. I'm content now, and i have faith that there will be some awesome updates. For some reason i was thinking "i wonder if it's almost 30 days yet" lol. I was getting so impatient for updates, but it's only been 11 days! I guess times flies when you're having fun.
    so does that mean you're not having fun??? since you thought it was closer to the 30 days but yet its only been 11?
    Time IS going so fast! It feels like such a long time ago that I waited in line for my PREcious! It also feels like I have been on precentral.net forever but it's only been a little over 3 weeks!
    I lurve my Pre! <3
    I'm loving every moment with the Pre, and I agree the time has gone by really fast! However, some things do make the time go slower (such as lack of apps, common Palm!). Although I just discovered Pandora and am using it like crazy!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bballintom22 View Post
    so does that mean you're not having fun??? since you thought it was closer to the 30 days but yet its only been 11?
    oh. . yeah, i guess that would make more sense. . But really i meant i've played with it so much it feels longer than it's been. the waiting and yearning time and how much i read the boards and wait for the updates probably adds to that.
    But those of use who are STILL waiting for our Pres will just sit in the corner here and sigh.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I cannot imagine being without it now. It needs a lot of updates to give it all the things I'm used to, but I love the multitasking.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I hear that.

Best thing happened to me at work today. Wanted to write someone an email through my gmail account, so I instintively started typing their name in the address bar of Firefox instead of actually going to gmail first

Damn the convenience of universal search!!!!