1.    #1  
    I thought this service was not compatible with the pre? I looked on line under my account and it said that both my pre's were compatible with the locator service. It did not list the pre under compatible phones, but it did say this:

"Note: All newly released Sprint/Nextel phones (both CDMA and iDEN) are compatible child phones. They are locatable with Sprint Family Locator even if they are not yet listed here."

Has anyone tried it?
    I am going to this week when I get time. Will post unless someone beats me to it.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonytunes View Post
    I thought this service was not compatible with the pre? I looked on line under my account and it said that both my pre's were compatible with the locator service. It did not list the pre under compatible phones, but it did say this:

"Note: All newly released Sprint/Nextel phones (both CDMA and iDEN) are compatible child phones. They are locatable with Sprint Family Locator even if they are not yet listed here."

Has anyone tried it?
    I have used the WAP version of the website to locate my son and it works fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by wjclint View Post
    I have used the WAP version of the website to locate my son and it works fine.
    link please?
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Just used it. Accurate within 64 yards.
  6.    #6  
    Sweet! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    link please?
    http://sfl-wap.wavemarket.com/finder...rint/login.htm
    Phone History: VisorPhone --> Treo180 --> Treo650--> Treo700p--> PalmCentro --> HTCTouchDiamond (2weeks) --> PalmCentro --> Palm Pre