1.    #1  
    Sorry for the title - maybe the mods can fix it. I started to type Docs to Go for $4.99?, got interrupted with a phone call (dang work, interfering with my hobby!!), and went back to the wrong spot.

Anyway.

I just got an email from DataViz that Docs to Go is now available for the iPhone for $4.99!

Although it's still not available for the Pre, DataViz indicates that it will be available this year. I'm hoping the $4.99 introductory price is an indication of what's to come for us!
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Sorry for the title - maybe the mods can fix it. I started to type Docs to Go for $4.99?, got interrupted with a phone call (dang work, interfering with my hobby!!), and went back to the wrong spot.

Anyway.

I just got an email from DataViz that Docs to Go is now available for the iPhone for $4.99!

Although it's still not available for the Pre, DataViz indicates that it will be available this year. I'm hoping the $4.99 introductory price is an indication of what's to come for us!
    That would be a nice price. Frankly, I wouldn't pay much more. I have had it on Treos for years and hardly use it...and when I have used it, 99 times out of 100 it was for viewing (vs editing). I mostly just liked to brag to my iPhone friends that I could edit if I wanted to.

Thanks for the info Herb!
    IIIx -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Launch day Pre