1.    #1  
    Good day all,

Is it that the Pre cannot video record, due to technical reasons, or is it that there is not a program to do so yet?

Thanks and take care, jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    not yet...i read in 2wks another update will be coming...which will allow you to record video
    They didn't implement it in the original release but I'm sure it's possible as much lower-end hardware can do it.

My guess is that the initial release was kept simple for stability reasons and that additional functionality will be added over time.
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stay Suh View Post
    not yet...i read in 2wks another update will be coming...which will allow you to record video
    I'm lazy and can't remember the last time I saw the answer to what I'm about to ask but... where is the best place to get the scoop on future Pre updates?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stay Suh View Post
    Nothing official though. Just a rumor. And video was mentioned as coming later is all.