Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I had a screen defect right next to my charger port. There was a yellowish screen discoloration defect, like it was burnt. This may have happened because I was sold the wrong charger on the first day I bought the phone.

I dropped my phone today and now it has nicks across the top. However, the screen defect seems to be fixed! The plastic on the phone nicks very easily so be careful. I just purchased the 3-pack screen protector to avoid future nicks on the device.

There is one other strange defect with my phone's screen, which I've had since day one. It looks like a bubble underneath the screen. It's in the top left. It bothers me, but isn't a big enough issue for me to take the phone back.

So for all of you with screen defects, maybe dropping your phone will fix it!! haha.
    Where did you purchase the 3 pack screen protector at? I had a zagg but it was hard to install.
    Where did you get the 3 pack screen protectors from?
    "That's something ain't it? She falls in a well, eyes go crossed. She gets kicked by a mule, they go back to normal. I don't know." - Eddie (Randy Quaid), "Christmas Vacation"
  5. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    wow
    I dropped mine from 5 feet , it was an accident.
    Nothing happened. I mean nothing.
    But I must say it might break normally, i am just lucky.
    "classic"

Quote Originally Posted by northside View Post
    "that's something ain't it? She falls in a well, eyes go crossed. She gets kicked by a mule, they go back to normal. I don't know." - eddie (randy quaid), "christmas vacation"
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    I dropped mine about 6 hrs after I bought it at launch. I was trying to polish it up when it slipped out of the microfiber cloth. Got a small crack in the lower left corner. Works fine though so I didnt return it. Guess I'll wait until it gets more dinged up or there is an improved hardware revision before I use the TEP on it. Have since gotten the TS back for it and now it's much more grippy.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmprecious View Post
    Where did you get the 3 pack screen protectors from?
    Purchased from gadgetguard.com

I needed one that wraps around the sides of the phone, not just covers the touch screen as some others do. Hopefully it protects against drops not just minor scratches from keys etc.