Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Same as Centro - Simply Everything = 121 w/taxes.
    My bill will not arrive until July 6th.
    My next bill is $98.84 and that is with a $18 activation fee. I just got off the phone with Sprint CS and they took off the $18. Now it is $79.58.

Last week I got a free Airave also.
    i got the cheapest everything data and my bill was 136
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xGORDOx View Post
    $203

I changed my plan on the 6th but it wasn't activated until the 10th, so I have four days of playing with the phone on my old plan which pushed my bill past $200.

I kind of assumed my plan would change immediately and not take four days. I would have played with the phone, but I wouldn't have used the EVDO as much and would have stuck with the WiFi until I knew the switch had been made.

I'm going to call CS and see if I can get that fixed, but I just paid my bill to ensure that it got paid.

They should have definitely activated immediately, however, if you were an existing customer you keep you old billing date. Could the charges you are seeing may be just the pro rated amount of your plan for 4 days until your new bill date?

Definitely call Sprint CS
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    $117 with the 450 everything data plan with 15% employee discount. So, can I really call up Sprint CS and get the activation fee waived?
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TMPRIDE View Post
    $117 with the 450 everything data plan with 15% employee discount. So, can I really call up Sprint CS and get the activation fee waived?
    Absolutely not! Give them all your money.
    How are some peoples bill coming out to be $54ish or around that range?
    I used to have the old power pack 450 and paid between 60-70 a month with discounts but now that i have to have the everything 450 i believe (since getting my first bill although alot of credits are on there from the free airave) that i am now paying $80 ...
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

i didnt the chat room, with them and they wavied my activation will no prob.
    125.. I find it funny that I get a bill before I receive my Pre. UPS damaged it during direct ship from Sprint. So, Instead of 2 days for the Pre.. Ive had to wait a week and a half. Pretty pissed about that, but mostly glad that they still had Pre's to send.
    $437.75 - of course, that includes the price of the Pre itself since I had it billed to my account. My normal bill will be $108.50 or so plus the $7 for TEP which I just added today. Haven't had TEP on any previous phone (and frankly, hadn't needed it either), but the Pre seems to be a bit more delicate than my last few flip phones .....
    I have the Everything Data 1500 Shared Plan. My second line is free. I also get a 24% discount because I am a Hilton Employee - so my bill will come to $110.21 - just like it does every month I have had the plan since it first came out.
    arrgh. i am so glad i saw this.
    currently? i owe $229. but much of it is bogus.
    for whatever reason, my automatic bill pay did not go through today.
    so they've already dinged me an extra $4.50 as a late fee.
    and i also got the $18 activation fee. just to confirm- i am a premier member, and i had no contract, so i set up a 2 year one.
    so this should have been waived, right?
    otherwise, it looks like, once it's all said and done, i'll owe $118/month?
    insurance + the everything data 900 plan, but it's hard to tell right now.....
    I can't believe there are so many people that didn't get the $99 all you can eat plan - it seemed like a no-brainer to me...
    that would be lying :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    arrgh. i am so glad i saw this.
    currently? i owe $229. but much of it is bogus.
    for whatever reason, my automatic bill pay did not go through today.
    so they've already dinged me an extra $4.50 as a late fee.
    and i also got the $18 activation fee. just to confirm- i am a premier member, and i had no contract, so i set up a 2 year one.
    so this should have been waived, right?
    otherwise, it looks like, once it's all said and done, i'll owe $118/month?
    insurance + the everything data 900 plan, but it's hard to tell right now.....
    Premier, no contract, signed 2-yr contract, bought Pre on day of release - they waived activation fee (actually charged it and immediately credited it back) on my bill without me asking.
    $0
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    $130
    Switch from T-Mobile, 450 SE plan + $36 activation fee + taxes
    $24 in taxes??
    switched from tmo, along with a friend.

first month bill is about $160 with the 1500 minutes plan + tax. got my actication fee waived

also, slickdeals had a thread on getting a 25% discount off your bill ^^
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasGeek83 View Post
    I can't believe there are so many people that didn't get the $99 all you can eat plan - it seemed like a no-brainer to me...
    $99 unlimited does not qualify for any corp. discounts. Also some people don't use a lot of minutes. I use 200-300 anytime minutes a month at the most.
    R.I.P. Windows Mobile (2002 - 2009)

HP Jornada 568 -> HP Ipaq 2215 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Tmobile SDA -> Qtek 8500 (HTC STRTrk) -> Motorola Q -> Sprint Mogul -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Touch Diamond -> Sprint Touch Pro
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast