Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    $130
    Switch from T-Mobile, 450 SE plan + $36 activation fee + taxes
    Follow Me On

Quote Originally Posted by twizardt View Post
    DId anyone get that 18.00 pre activation fee if you were an existing customer?
    I did.
    126-36 activation fee waived - $5 for selling up ebilling= $95 insurance included 450 min
    Two new accounts with the simply everything plan...$303.00
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twizardt View Post
    DId anyone get that 18.00 pre activation fee if you were an existing customer?
    I got the $18 upgrade fee (what a joke buy a new phone, extend your contract and give us $18 for nothing lol) What I do not understand is I started my service with an old phone and paid activation ($36) So I was eligible to by the Pre as a new customer. 3 months later I buy the Pre and BAM! $18 upgrade is now on my bill. Any way all crying aside my bill is $99.99 unlimited everything (love it) around $13 in tax $18 upgrade fee = $136 and change, because they tax the upgrade fee too lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by KoukiFC3S View Post
    3 Pres, 1500 min, unlimited data and text

$241.18

I guess this include activation fees?
    Same for me but didn't have to pay any activation fee's.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcs7272 View Post
    I got the $18 upgrade fee (what a joke buy a new phone, extend your contract and give us $18 for nothing lol) What I do not understand is I started my service with an old phone and paid activation ($36) So I was eligible to by the Pre as a new customer. 3 months later I buy the Pre and BAM! $18 upgrade is now on my bill. Any way all crying aside my bill is $99.99 unlimited everything (love it) around $13 in tax $18 upgrade fee = $136 and change, because they tax the upgrade fee too lol.
    I know it's not a lot of money, but if you are a premier customer they will reverse it.

What we do in life echoes in eternity.....

"Four things come not back:
    the spoken word,
    the sped arrow,
    the past life,
    the neglected opportunity."
    If you open a new line of service online you can get $50 credit with a code (SAV50) . Because the Pre is only available at a store, I called Sprint asking for my credit claiming that I would have done it online (true) but was forced to go to a store.

The agent refused but eventually gave the me the $50 credit to my account.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSix View Post

Same price for my first month, does yours include the TEP?
    I'm not sure what TEP is. If you mean the replacement insurance, yes.
  10. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    $130
    Switch from T-Mobile, 450 SE plan + $36 activation fee + taxes
    I'm exactly the same. Switched from T-mobile.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    $203

I changed my plan on the 6th but it wasn't activated until the 10th, so I have four days of playing with the phone on my old plan which pushed my bill past $200.

I kind of assumed my plan would change immediately and not take four days. I would have played with the phone, but I wouldn't have used the EVDO as much and would have stuck with the WiFi until I knew the switch had been made.

I'm going to call CS and see if I can get that fixed, but I just paid my bill to ensure that it got paid.
    About 104 since I had prorated charges for the first month. 2 Pres, 1500 Everything Data Family Share. Gotta love 27% discount
    $77 after taxes - 1500 min/unlimited data, 2 lines, TEP on both, 10% loyalty discount. No activation since I'm a 'Premier Member'.

I cheated, Sprint gave me a $70 credit for renewing my contract a day b4 I bought my Pre even though I'd be renewing it anyway. So I effectively got my Pre for $130 w/out a business discount. My normal bill will be ~$150 after taxes (I actually downgraded my plan from the 3000 minutes when I got my Pre).
    My first bill was only $78. 450+Everything data, and I am a completley new member. No idea as to why it is so low.
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    $28 and some change
    -TEP
    -unlimited data
    -unlimited txt
    -unlimited sprint to sprint
    -3000 Anytime
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    $136.

Switched from Verizon. Everything Data with 450 minutes.

i ported from t-mo, and got the same plan as you, but my bill is only: 132.99.

here are my taxes/surcharges though:
    Federal-Univ Serv Assess Non-LD $2.11 New York State-Gross Receipts Recovery $0.31 New York State-Telecomm Excise Recovery $2.35 New York County-MCTD Excise Surcharge $0.56 New York County-MCTD Gross Receipts Fee $0.11 Administrative Charge $0.99 Regulatory Charge $0.20 -------------- $6.63
    New York State-911 Tax $1.20 New York State-Sales Tax $3.68 New York County-911 Tax $0.30 New York County-Excise Tax $1.62 New York City-Sales Tax $4.01 -------------- $10.81
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts

Should be 74.85 for the rest with 450 ED with a 15% UMiami discount...not bad.
    Phone: 700p > Pre
    PMP: Archos 605 (30GB) and iPod Touch (16GB)
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    $193 (will be $180 normally) for everything @ 1500 min and 3 lines.
    --WhoAmI--
    Sprint Palm Treo 700p with MR --> Palm Pre

T-Money is now available for the webOS! Financial planning has never been easier.
    Mine was 205.22. Doesn't help that there are 62.00 in activation fees for two lines.
    $102.76 because of the $18 activation fee and ONE DAY of prorated, as the 6th was the day my statement ended, LOL. Nice timing. I also added the $7 TEP - didn't have my previous phone (Centro) on insurance.

My new plan is the same price as my old plan - $69.99/mo. (before TEP, fees, and taxes) - and with the same features technically included (Sprint Nav. was included in the package even though Centro never got an app for it to use with an external GPS). It just has a different name, so they had to prorate me on that?! Crazy. I want that $1.23 back! LOL!!!!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast