Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Last edited by Ya Boi D; 06/17/2009 at 10:29 AM.
    **** I bought mine at Radio Shack too..

lol, bought mine on released Day Sunday though, hopefully it was indeed a new phone.
    Btw, what are they going to do with defective Pre's? Fix / refurbish them and sell them half off? $99 Pre's??? Who hoo!
    OUCH! I bet he lost his job...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Defective Pre's will get the same treatment as other phones. They will be sent to the refurbishment center. The phone will be dismantled and the main logic board and connectors will be tested for defects. If the main board and circuitry check out, the phone will be reassembled with all new parts (LCD, case, keyboard) and sent out to a repair center as a refurbished unit to be used as a repair replacement.
    LOL ...A Pre owned Pre
    It's not the life you lead but
    the style in which you live it.
  7. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Yea, that was real shady of them.....
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Radio Shack? Oh, puleez. I'm surprised that chain hasn't gone under in this economy.
    Current Phone(s): HTC Inspire "4G" & Pre 2
    shady as hell... He should have just RMAC'ed it back to corp and not try to gobble up commission on a pre that was defective. I know their stock is extreemly limitied but this rep was just gready, and if the manager approved it then his DM will be on him like white on rice, I don't let this go on here (SCK is radioshack owned and i manage a location) ESPECIALLY if the phone was defective, i understand if she activated it but before leaving the store decied not to get it and then they sold it (not shady if the let the customer know)
    Quote Originally Posted by glenada View Post
    Radio Shack? Oh, puleez. I'm surprised that chain hasn't gone under in this economy.
    Radioshack stock is actually up and they are in talks to expand into more retail outlets I.E. Sam's Club kiosk but in a different yet to be annoucned retail partner, One little consumerist article and they forum freak out hahaha, try a search for Sprint on consumerist or Best Buy, same **** different store bro
  11. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    He had all that proof from the previous owners Twitter page & Pandora account & they STILL wouldn't believe him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    He had all that proof from the previous owners Twitter page & Pandora account & they STILL wouldn't believe him.
    oh I'm sure they "believe" him...they just didn't want to admit it.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    i called radio shack today and they said they arent going to get the pre's until aug....
    Radio Shack as soon as desperate people stop buying $20 headphone cables that cost $3 on line, that store will finally plunge to the bottom of the sea where it belongs.
    I want to know who are the people that would buy a TV or Stereo unit at Radio Shack, or even batteries.
    wow, that is real shady.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I use to be a Radioshack store manager. I wouldn't buy there.
    Last edited by 1quick1; 06/17/2009 at 08:13 PM.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Lol.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    Radio Shack didn't even carry Pre in the Northwest..
    iPhone; the official phone of 'the Borg'
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    Don't trust any company with "Shack" in it's name. Tacky, tacky.
    Urgh. I bought my Pre at Radio Shack because it was the closest store to me. I hope my Pre doesn't go defective on me anytime soon.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast