Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xTKxhom3r View Post
    i called radio shack today and they said they arent going to get the pre's until aug....
    Many Radio Shack's do have Pre phones. Unfortunately they do not fall under the Sprint employee rules about getting first run phones for themselves and the RS employee's all snatched up their acquired stock.
    ˙soə ɹoɟ ƃuıʇıɐʍ ɹəllıʞ "ʇɔuıʇsuı" uɐ ʇuɐʍ ʇsnɾ ı ˙ɹəllıʞ "əuoɥdı" uɐ əq oʇ "ēɹd" ɹoɟ ƃuıʞool ʇou
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqkAudio View Post
    Urgh. I bought my Pre at Radio Shack because it was the closest store to me. I hope my Pre doesn't go defective on me anytime soon.

I was sightseeing in Beverly Hills on Day 1 and was trying to locate a Sprint Store that came up on VZ Navigator's Local Search when we happened upon a Radio Shack on one of those crazy-expensive-store streets in BH. At first I wanted to find the "real" Sprint store, but after walking just past the RS, I figured what the heck, we did an about face and reluctangly went in to see if they had it (I felt icky going in there, but I was curious about the phone) There were a few people at the counter and one kid was hogging the only demo. I waited for him to finish and the salesman handed me the Pre. Big disappointment, but at least I could cross it off my short list. Better to know than wonder!

IF a RS is close, I can certainly understand not wanting to bother with a long drive to buy it elsewhere.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12