1.    #1  
    I am not using any online calendar or outlook calendar for that matter, I just manually enter events into my palm profile, but ever since I installed flixster the movies calendar not only has been added but its also the default. There seems to be no way to turn that off since it is the only calendar listed. Is removing flixster my only option to get rid of the movies calendar? I don't want to have to set all my events manually to the palm profile!
    Same problem here, very annoying. On a side note, ordered movies via Fandango app, got charged 3 times when app told me movie times I wanted weren't available. 2 days later, still waiting on Fandango to refund.
    If you go into Preferences, there's an option for which calendar you want to be your default.. have you tried switching that back to the Palm Profile one?
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    What is actually added on the flixster calander?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by linkofhyrule007 View Post
    If you go into Preferences, there's an option for which calendar you want to be your default.. have you tried switching that back to the Palm Profile one?
    Yeah I tried looking in there but the palm profile only has a synch symbol next to it, not a checkbox to make it the default, only the movies calendar has that and it is not even checked. I will probably just uninstall flixster.
    I checked my calendars after installing it and it was not the default and I made sure it wasn't shown on the calendar.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Yeah I tried looking in there but the palm profile only has a synch symbol next to it, not a checkbox to make it the default, only the movies calendar has that and it is not even checked. I will probably just uninstall flixster.
    Underneath the box with all your accounts in it, there is another box labeled Default Calendar. If you click on that, you should be able to select your Palm Profile as the default. You have to scroll down to see it!
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer