Voters
263. You may not vote on this poll
  • Male

235 89.35%
  • Female

28 10.65%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    It was in reference to someone saying they were gay. Which is fine I just didn't need to know nor do I particularly care. So read the whole thread please before you comment.
    Well the whole jist of the thread to me was about target marketing. I was really just trying to be funny. Sorry this was no interest to you. I'm sure if I read enough of your posts I'll find a few I don't care about either.
    I'm a girl, but until this post I didn't know there was a mirror. Of course since I hate shopping for anything other than Tech stuff, my carpool buddy says that there some huge problem with my XXs.

But seriously, why can't they make women's sizes in measurements so that you know if something fits w/o all the undressing nonsense. Okay another beef is getting fru-fru stuff done like nails. I had trouble sitting down my Treo (reading books and checking e-mail) there is no way I'm sitting down my Pre so some stranger can do something to my hands.

I know too much information, but w/o the poll, I thought I'd snaz it up and give female grips too.
    Last edited by bdhu2001; 06/16/2009 at 10:59 PM.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    i am a dude
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    female
    I never mentioned in my other posts in the thread but I'm a guy
    Autobot here
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  7.    #27  
    If you are a female, please state whether you like the size, look, feel, mirror etc. I can't speak for all males but personally I would have liked a little bit bigger screen and keyboard (I have ham hands) and I am not really excited about the kind of round and plasticy look. The WebOS and multi-tasking specifically trumps everything!
    So lets see: We have an "Age Thread", and a "Gender Thread".

What's next? Race, Gay or Str8, Repub or Democrat, Tall, Short, Cat Lover vs Dog Lovers THREAD? ha!
    I flip a coin each morning. Sometimes I'm a male, sometimes a female. One time the coin landed on it's side. Man was I f'd up that day.
    I'm a white male.
    Single.
    Heterosexual
    Democrat.
    Tall.
    Dog Lover (boston terriers)
    I drive an SUV.
    I live in Florida.
    Oh wait. This isn't the Match.com app?
    Quote Originally Posted by mickdaddy999 View Post
    You sure are! C'mon, is the mirror really necessary on a cell phone?
    Always good to check if you have food stuck in your teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    The palm pre keyboard isnt really any smaller than my blackberry curve keyboard. Are you saying blackberries are all targeted for women as well?
    The Blackberry Pearl line and all the assorted colors was definitely a selling point for the female consumer.

Quote Originally Posted by mickdaddy999 View Post
    If you are a female, please state whether you like the size, look, feel, mirror etc. I can't speak for all males but personally I would have liked a little bit bigger screen and keyboard (I have ham hands) and I am not really excited about the kind of round and plasticy look. The WebOS and multi-tasking specifically trumps everything!
    I used to have the Treo 680 and the keys were perfect. The keys on the Pre are too plasticy, like a dummy phone, but it actually types better since my nails don't slip.

Look and feel is awesome. I'm not the pink-phone toting kind of girl so black is super slick!
    Last edited by helenrips; 06/16/2009 at 11:15 PM.
    Anecdotally, the mirror and general, curved 'full' shape of the Pre have generated positive comments from every woman who has used mine. Palm did very well here, the Pre generates interest even in people who are usually turned off by more aggressively styled smartphones.
    I added the poll.
    It might be interesting to see the numbers.

I left out 'Other' - I didn't see any point in it.
    I could see where the thread would otherwise deteriorate into childish chatter.
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    mail
    Is Superhero a choice?

BTW: you can't see the polls o the mobile forums...
    What exactly is XXY anyway?
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Can't tell. I'm just a duck.
    quack
    Quote Originally Posted by The Duck View Post
    Can't tell. I'm just a duck.
    quack
    If you lay eggs, that would make you a girl!
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    I'm a white male.
    Single.
    Heterosexual
    Democrat.
    Tall.
    Dog Lover (boston terriers)
    I drive an SUV.
    I live in Florida.
    We won't hold it against you.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Some may confuse me with an ubermensch but I'm just a plain ol' mensch.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast