1.    #1  
    Just a heads up to the admins of the site, visiting with my Pre I constantly get an error 400. This is a fairly recent thing (past 2 days) and didn't have the issue at first so i'm not sure if you changed any code but it is cropping up. I can't be the only one that visits on their Pre.
    Only way to fix it i've found is to clear your cookies
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    Will try that, should have before I even posted.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    I have found that clearing just the 'bbthread_lastview' cookie will fix the problem. The same thing happens for me with Firefox after a few days. The cookie seems to get too large over time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yalcib View Post
    I have found that clearing just the 'bbthread_lastview' cookie will fix the problem. The same thing happens for me with Firefox after a few days. The cookie seems to get too large over time...
    Good to know, I've had the problem on both firefox and on the pre. Problem with if it happens on the pre is there is only a way to clear all cookies.
    Yep... clearing the cache worked for a minutes... I then I had to clear my cookies to resolve the error permanently.

Is there a way to prevent this from happening in the future? Logging back in (to all the sites I visit on my pre) just plain sucks.