View Poll Results: Why do you frequent this forum?

Voters
161. You may not vote on this poll
  • A: I own a Pre and am looking for info about it

134 83.23%
  • B: I don't own a Pre, but I'm thinking about buying one and am looking for info about it

20 12.42%
  • C: I'm just curious

4 2.48%
  • D: I own another device and am just here to bash or convince others not to buy a Pre

1 0.62%
  • E: I'm just naturally a troll (father was a troll, grandfather was a troll...) and can't help myself

2 1.24%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    It's official, because I say it's official. Here's the answer key:

If you answered A, B or C: You belong. Proceed with my official blessing.

If you answered D or E: Seek professional help.

If you answered C because you know how lame you must be to answer D or E: You're beyond help.
    I am here to complain as much as humanly possible.
    I give you an E for effort.
    Well now that you actually put questions up... I have to change to C.
    I was guessing A was going to be "I'm here to pick up chicks."
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    I voted B
  6.    #6  
    LOL. Nice. Where's that Edit button...
    I voted B.

PLEASE help me make a decision.

Brief background: Currently on Sprint with an HTC Mogul. Contract expires 7/30. Get good phone and data reception in my area (Chicago). On the old SERO plan but willing to upgrade to the $69 plan to get the Pre. Am seriously considering the new iPhone. With my employer discount can get a plan like the $69 Sprint plan but with nights at 9p instead of 7p but would have rollover minutes at a cost of about $75. Primarily an email/texter. Good phone call quality is important. Concerned about all I've read here about the perceived hardware quality issues. Have always bashed Apple and Apple products but have to admit that the 3G phone that I played with extensively a few nights ago is pretty sweet. The price drop on the iPhones is attractive as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    I voted B
    Actually in the beginning I was a "B" person. After a week and seeing the posts I've gone to a "C"... but I kinda keep watching because it's all new and new stuff happening and the platform is cool so I wanna see if it's going in the right direction and maybe be a "B" someday. But I guess I'm a C now and laying low cause the "A+" crowd kinda gets dyslexic and reads you as a D/E.
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    I voted A of course
  10.    #10  
    Actually in the beginning I was a "B" person. After a week and seeing the posts I've gone to a "C"... but I kinda keep watching because it's all new and new stuff happening and the platform is cool so I wanna see if it's going in the right direction and maybe be a "B" someday. But I guess I'm a C now and laying low cause the "A+" crowd kinda gets dyslexic and reads you as a D/E.
    Well, if I'm a member of that A+ crowd and am reading people into the wrong category, I apologize. That is not my intention.

But I am a proud member of the ATP (Anti-Troll Patrol)
    I am a Troll. Everyone in my family is and they would frown upon me if I wasn't. Nah, I have been a member for a few years because I love Palm products (Although Clie's were better).
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Option "E" is funny as hell! lol
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    I answered A.

Those of you who answered C, don't forget that a lot of people are using this forum for problems. Those that don't have problems don't frequent these sites as much as those that do. I've had some minor issues and I found the forum to ask for advice. Now that they are all fixed, well, I'm just a forum ***** and so I stayed. Don't be scared away by all the negatives; if anything, be interested that there is such a community out there so that IF / WHEN you have a problem, there is support available.

At least, that's what my AA meetings keep trying to tell me.
    I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick a** no serious I started getting bored of windows mobile
    I'm here since the end of May, been following the forum way before but never join for some reason, I also have and love a Palm Pre.

And to:

Quote Originally Posted by Thudstaff View Post
    I voted B.

PLEASE help me make a decision.

Brief background: Currently on Sprint with an HTC Mogul. Contract expires 7/30. Get good phone and data reception in my area (Chicago). On the old SERO plan but willing to upgrade to the $69 plan to get the Pre. Am seriously considering the new iPhone. With my employer discount can get a plan like the $69 Sprint plan but with nights at 9p instead of 7p but would have rollover minutes at a cost of about $75. Primarily an email/texter. Good phone call quality is important. Concerned about all I've read here about the perceived hardware quality issues. Have always bashed Apple and Apple products but have to admit that the 3G phone that I played with extensively a few nights ago is pretty sweet. The price drop on the iPhones is attractive as well.
    Check your thread "One for the Sprint employees that are on the forum"
    or your PM for the answer.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
  16. UserOne
    Im just going to add my LMAO here and proceed along happily hehe.

2 points to the OP tho! haha!
    • Started here to get launch info.
    • Then I needed contract and discount info
    • Then I needed setup info.
    • Then I needed a place to celebrate
    • Then a place to complain
    • Now a place to commiserate and share small victories.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    I'm here looking for a thread I participated in but there are so damn many new/active threads on this board I cant find it!
    Terry
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    So there are trolls after all. I thought they were just mythical creatures.
  20. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    I'm a B I think. I live in the UK and I am hoping that the current problems and limitations with the OS and device are sorted before the device gets a GSM launch, I can then seriously consider getting one.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast