Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1.    #1  
    If the phone doesn't have the features you're looking for, go get another phone.

    Do some research, try a few out and find one that fits your needs.
    There's no point in getting all bent out of shape and hammering the Pre just because you thought it would have a feature that was never announced it would have.

    Seriously, you tried it, you didn't like it, get another phone.. that simple.

    Just my two cents.
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
  2. #2  
    So true. Can't wait to test drive the pre and see if the keyboard can work for me... and if its more responsive than it was in the store. The keyboard hurt my hand after a few minutes of pecking
  3. #3  
    your right , but i figured the signal strength feature would be standard , i guess i was asking for to much
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by kansanpoker View Post
    i figured the signal strength feature would be standard
    In your experience you mean.
    I've had a signal everywhere I've gone over the past week.
    Even traveling and driving through, what looked like, the middle of nowhere I never lost a signal.

    Like I said, you're not happy so move on.
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
  5. NSXLA's Avatar
    Posts
    99 Posts
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by kansanpoker View Post
    your right , but i figured the signal strength feature would be standard , i guess i was asking for to much
    hahahahahaha
  6. #6  
    I agree completely. You would think that if you don't like the Pre you would go to another forum.
  7. #7  
    That is why Sprint has a 30 day return policy - don't complain and lament, use it.

    This forum should be dedicated to education, information, problems that need and can be fixed (meaning helping each other), not just whining.

    Go shop, be happy somewhere else, ithat is why there are so many to pick from, it is only a phone.
  8. nitussi's Avatar
    Posts
    34 Posts
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    #8  
    Nothing software bothers me(because it can be fixed), just the hardware problems and what seems to be a rushed job. But I love the screen and the OS. Been with sprint a long time and they owe me a decent phone. So I'm a little unhappy. I'm hanging in there tho!
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by KoukiFC3S View Post
    I agree completely. You would think that if you don't like the Pre you would go to another forum.
    Oh yeah, hanh? It's called freedom to roam for informational AND entertainment purposes..... wonderful thing. Last I checked there were no such laws against this behavior. Presuming to assume authority over who should and shouldn't read over a forum... THAT'S crazy! lol.

    Its America, Jack, remember?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    Its America, Jack, remember?
    Actually it's the world, we are online and all..
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by showson1 View Post
    Actually it's the world, we are online and all..
    Oh yeah, even better yet! lol
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by showson1 View Post
    If the phone doesn't have the features you're looking for, go get another phone.

    Do some research, try a few out and find one that fits your needs.
    There's no point in getting all bent out of shape and hammering the Pre just because you thought it would have a feature that was never announced it would have.

    Seriously, you tried it, you didn't like it, get another phone.. that simple.

    Just my two cents.
    I disagree. Reception isn't a feature on a phone and thousands of people are having problems with it daily. I live in NYC and I can't use my pre indoors most of the time when my last 6 or so plam phones worked just fine all the time. It's such a huge issue that Sprint is giving out free airaves by the dozens and admits that reception is a known problem with the pre.

    I love the Pre and am still undecided because I want to see if Palm and Sprint can offer the same basic services with a phone I have been waiting for for a long time now. I love the pre. Call me and we can discuss it BUT you WILL LIKELY BE PUSHED STRAIGHT TO MY VOICE MAIL CUZ MY PRE DOESN'T HAVE RECEPTION.

    So I come here and find out what other pre owners with issues are doing about it because Palm and SPrint aren't doing anything about it. I am glad that other people are complaining about reception issues or I would still be buying Sprint's crappy lies. Kudos to Pre Central!!!

    That said, if you are pissed because you can't tether your Pre...then go elsewhere please.
  13. #13  
    there is freedom here in a america all every one is saying is that we are sick of reading about how you don't like a phone that seems not to be up to your standards. so stop writing about it and go get a new phone.
  14. #14  
    Complaining is good and often results in positive change. Keep saying how you feel!
  15. #15  
    I hate to tell the OP, and all the others of like opinion, but this site isn't called Pre-Fanboy-Central.com. It's here as a place to discuss the Pre, good and bad. If no one points out the problems, Palm will have little incentive to fix them.

    If you don't like the complaint threads, then ignore them. That's your right.

    In the meantime, do try to grow up a little bit, and understand not every one is just like you, and that's a good thing.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by nitussi View Post
    ...and they owe me a decent phone. So I'm a little unhappy. I'm hanging in there tho!
    Nobody owes you anything. What you get for paying your bill each month is your service. By your reasoning, one can equally argue that you owe Sprint something because they've provided you cell service for all the time you've been a customer. The knife cuts both ways.
  17. #17  
    Thanks for the repeat (and useless) thread bro!
  18. #18  
    So if everyone followed the OP's suggestions, all we'd have here are pro-pre threads? And potential customers would all need to go through the process of shelling out the money for a pre, discovering they might not like it, then returning it and keeping their opinions/experiences to themselves, so as to not help any other potential customers in making their decision? Meh.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
  19. #19  
    A phone that is unable to place or receive calls seems like a pretty serious problem to me.
  20.    #20  
    No one is saying that nothing negative should be posted about the Pre, but it should be constructive and not just pre-bashing.
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions