1.    #1  
    How do I go about doing that?
    I was wondering the same thing. is there any way to get the filename info or file info in general? May be a dumb question but other than the menu on the top left hand side of the screen is there a right click option (i understand there isnt a right click) or something like that to learn more about specific files?

thanks!
    You can't right now. I am sure they will add that stuff in a new OS update eventually.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    you can see the files on your computer when you plug it in as a USB drive. this is also the way to delete media files for now - can't do it on the pre yet.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    you can see the files on your computer when you plug it in as a USB drive. this is also the way to delete media files for now - can't do it on the pre yet.
    You can delete photos on the pre by going into the photo and tapping anywhere on it. You will see a menu bar animate onto the screen on the top and there will be a trash-can icon there on the right. Tap it and it will delete the photo.

There is no way to delete music or video without USB or MediaSync.
    ^yes, photos can be deleted. But someone reported that screen captures stay on the Pre even after deletion - file still shows up when exploring in USB drive mode.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!