Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have 6700 contacts and sometimes I can't recall the exact name but I might have something to go on like I know the category, company or typed something in the notes field. But the problem is WebOS contacts does not have categories and correct me if I am wrong but I can't search in anything other than the name so "Universal search" won't work in this case.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    I removed some AIM contacts from my PC and they still show on the Pre after a week.

It's not synching for me either.
    Yeah the AIM will still have the contacts even after u delete from your PC.

Bigtime glitch, got so annoying i had to delete EVERY AIM contact to delete the AIM account. U can always right down the AIM names and add them again later
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    Yeah the AIM will still have the contacts even after u delete from your PC.

Bigtime glitch, got so annoying i had to delete EVERY AIM contact to delete the AIM account. U can always right down the AIM names and add them again later
    How did you "delete EVERY AIM contact"? I open the AIM contact and press delete from the Contacts menu and get the message "AIM profiles can not be deleted". I'm running WebOS 1.0.4. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighPalm View Post
    How did you "delete EVERY AIM contact"? I open the AIM contact and press delete from the Contacts menu and get the message "AIM profiles can not be deleted". I'm running WebOS 1.0.4. Thanks.
    Well, once I logged off of AIM I was able to delete the account which removed the contacts. Very intuitive once I realized I was logged onto AIM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12