Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Just had to say...

Been reading the forums here since launch, and I finally got my very own Pre. I now understand why everyone seems so surprised by the multitasking. It is so freakin great, along with notification, I could never not have these functions again.

Beautiful phone!
    i agree, i want some more features on the pre but its pretty awesome! there is no way i could use anything else right now.
    Welcome to the joy of the Pre-cious webOS!
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I think the thing I love about it is that it is so dynamic.

I'll definitely be psyched for some more apps and WebOS update with some tweaks and minor fixes, but even without more apps, the beauty of the Pre is that it is so much more than an applications launcher.

As much as I prefer to multitask in other areas of my life, I can't believe I haven't been able to do that on a cell phone until now--and so intuitively and seamlessly as we can now on the Pre: listening to music while SMS and MMS-ing and surfing the net, get a phone call, return to playing and surfing, Awesome.

Thanks, Palm!
    Agreed. I personally think the software / OS on the Pre is very, very good for an initial version. I especially like the notification system which is extremely good-- even better than the great system on Android!
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    Congrats! I had to get out my Blackberry 8800 and it seemed so big and clunky, and I had to use the stupid trackball.. I kept wanting to touch the screen to do stuff.. Got my pw's out of it and shut it off.. LUV the Pre..
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Congrats!!!
    Congrats!!! As with PalmOS devices before, this is a powerful device. Despite it's shortcomings, it's well integrated into how users would move between applications. Those applications need to be beefed up (in functionality), but the promise is clear that we are about to experience a more integrated world.

Sorta like the cheesy "Now Network" phrase.
    Welcome to the family!
    I too love this thing, the best device I've ever owned.
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I, like alot of you, waited for months for this thing and Im in loooove!
    There's too much negativity in this forum. Glad you like your Pre!