1.    #1  
    Has anyone had any problems with texts? Mine have been pretty well for the most part except for this past Friday night.. I was in Kansas City, and had full bars but it took for some up to 12 hours before I finally received the text.
    I have had the problem of late and missing texts with more than one phone on Sprint. It seems to be a Sprint problem and not one specific to a particular phone. I've come to look at it as a feature; I have plausible deniability if I choose to ignore someone's text! ;-)
    I just got a txt msg that was sent to me at 11:39 am this morning... It arrived at 6:00pm. Yikes.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    I just got a txt msg that was sent to me at 11:39 am this morning... It arrived at 6:00pm. Yikes.
    Thats what was happening to me... it doesn't seem to bad to me right now, but I dont think Ive ever had it happen on any other phone.
    Do you think it could be the influx of people who are texting more on their new phones (i.e. the Pre)? I had one delivered an hour late the other day, but they've been on time otherwise.
    no delays here, have received responses to my text on t-mo sprint and att within 5 mins

In Athens and Snellville GA
    I have been getting that problem with the timestamps not matching especially with pictures. Someone sent me a pic at about 9am. But right above the picture it said sent at 5:45am and I know the picture wasnt sent that early. It isnt a problem it is just something I noticed that was a bit odd.