1.    #1  
    Just stumbled across this little trick while spinning my thumb around the gesture area. Turn on Advanced Gestures, and instead of having to swipe all the way across the gestures area to switch apps, just spin your thumb around the button like it's a wheel. You can spin clockwise to emulate a right to left swipe, etc... You can also just do a horseshoe jumping over the Gesture button to achieve the same thing. If it's too hard to figure out, I'll post a vid later...
  2. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 98GSR View Post
    Just stumbled across this little trick while spinning my thumb around the gesture area. Turn on Advanced Gestures, and instead of having to swipe all the way across the gestures area to switch apps, just spin your thumb around it like it's a wheel. You can spin clockwise to emulate a right to left swipe, etc... You can also just do a horseshoe jumping over the Gesture button to achieve the same thing. If it's too hard to figure out, I'll post a vid later...
    You're just performing the long back gesture in a convoluted way.
  3.    #3  
    Yes, but it's another way nonetheless. The horshoe way is another way.

With these methods you can use the end of your thumb and not have to keep running into the button. I always felt like the button was in the way of doing quick app switching.
    I like spinning my thumb around, cool find.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    another trick
    drag the card all the way down and it will maximize it.
  6. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IMethos View Post
    another trick
    drag the card all the way down and it will maximize it.
    That's inefficient when simply clicking the minimized card will do.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    never said it was more/less efficient, and that's besides the point. it could be a preference for some. just another trick i discovered
    when you have more than one card in the card view, tap the left and right of a card to quickly scroll through your other cards.

ALSO, tap underneath a card to minimize it and be able to drag it around
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Yeah guys, I recently stumbled on this myself! Now I actually use the advanced gestures! For optimum results, when you're "Scroll-wheeling" make sure to touch far enough out from the center button so it registers your touch.

See pic
    Attached Images Attached Images