1.    #1  
    I might be missing something I am new to the palm way of handling text messages, so I might just be missing something.

Is there a way to have multiple "cards" open with text messages?? right now if I"m texting someone and another friend writes me, if I click on their message I have to go back to the message OP and open the first text message I was writing with. I just want to be able to have multiple cards open so I can click back and forth between the two people easily with out having to go to the App screen.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $the$ $stock$ $messaging$ $app$ $only$ $works$ $in$ $one$ $card$. $If$ $you$'$re$ $up$ $for$ $it$ $here$'$s$ $an$ $alternative$ $based$ $on$ $what$ $you$'$re$ $looking$ $for$.

Check out the section titled,
    "Make the messaging app create a new card for each conversation"
    on the following web site:
    http: // predev.wikidot.com/stock-application-mods

paap.net

(I've installed a couple of these but have not tried this one, yet...)
    Last edited by paapDOTnet; 06/16/2009 at 02:46 PM. Reason: disclaimer
    Quote Originally Posted by paapDOTnet View Post

Sorry for the lame formatting on the URL above. I'm getting hit with this lame error on the forum editor: "To be able to post links or images your post count must be 10 or greater. " Heaven forbid someone wants to post a helpful link with less than a dozen posts under their belt.
    its mainly there for the spam bots that register and just post links.......
    it sux but this is implemented on many boards to keep the spam bots at bay.
    700WX -> 800W -> Touch Diamond -> Pre?
  4.    #4  
    Did anyone try the novaproxy approach to this?? Sounds more secure since it's across the USB but I can't get it to connect. I don't have wifi right now so when I get to my house with wifi I will try this again, but looks like it will work great, thanks paapDOTnet
    One thing I think the phone is missing is the ability to send the same text to multiple people.. unless I am missing something..
    I retract my last statement.. you can do it if you start a fresh message.. but if you are already texting somone and want to send your next text to more than 1 person you have to create a new message.. whereas on the Instinct you could just click the plus right away.