Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'll admit it for sure. I, too, am obsessed with this phone. It has been annoying my wife a bit, but this is by far the coolest and high tech device I've ever owned.
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Yes.... I'm right there with many of you. Besides this (great) forum, I've been checking sprintusers and the official palm forums too.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I have a palm pre and I am a pre-aholic for sure! Imagine once more apps start coming out! If productivity is low now just wait and see what happens! Maybe Palm and Sprint made a deal with corporate America to hold off on apps a little while so that productivity can try and recover!
    Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    Add me to the list of those who are addicted.

I tried to talk myself out of it many times before buying the Pre, but once I got mine, I was unable to deny it any longer and I just gave in.

Thank GOD this thing doesn't induce hangovers!
    Full on addict over here. I'm playing with my phone at 4am in the morning. Ridiculous.
    Pre? Ummm I think I've heard of it. Isn't that a new phone or something like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by temperamentalman View Post
    Pre? Ummm I think I've heard of it. Isn't that a new phone or something like that?
    I think so, it is made by this company called Palm. I haven't of em, are they new?
    What good is a man if he can not change the world?
    Kingdom of Heaven
    I think I'm most obsessed with the accessories. Just got a touchstone for the office....
    Quote Originally Posted by viperx100 View Post
    I am here so much, I should pay rent.
    LOL!
    I have been a avid Howard Forums'er for the last 2 years, but since jan i have been lurking daily on precental.net and a few others, i registered about 3 weeks ago on here but my first post was today and yes I AM PRE OBSESSED!
  11. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Same here. Haven't visited this much since i got my Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by bjshedwick View Post
    It has been annoying my wife a bit, but this is by far the coolest and high tech device I've ever owned.
    My poor wife can't get a break from it - her IT guy at work has one and she can't figure out which of us is worse.
    Admitting you have a problem -

We admitted we were powerless over Pre -
    that our lives had become unmanageable.

Powerless? What do you think ROOTING IS????

(ok. In my heart I know the Pre has made me obsessive. Ever since January.)
    Is there a 12-step program? I just posted on this as well.

I think once my Exchange is functioning and I get a few more apps ported, I'll calm down a bit. There's so much to learn and set-up and organize. Learning all the little integrations pre-installed and self-made is key to productivity on the Pre.
  15. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    donno if you guys checked ,
    I ran a countdown thread for about four months.
    I was obsessed for an hour after buying it.

Now the obsession turned to fulfillment. Its like , I expect it to work , and it works.

Productivity increased after the instinct , and 800W experiences.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeray View Post
    Hello. My name is _________ and I am a pre-aholic.
    Remember, the first step towards recovery, is admitting you have a problem.
    Do you know what the difference between a Pre-aholic and a Pre junkie is?

If you're a Pre junkie you don't have to go to those damn meetings.
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
    I had an out of town guest staying with me this past weekend, and I paid more attention to my pre than to him, I have fixed my entire music library so that its neat for my pre, have meticulously arranged all my bookmarks, facebook, aim, and gtalk contacts, and have checked this forum several times a day, so I'd say I'm pretty obsessed right now, but how can you not...this thing is amazing!!
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Southflguy, Hey, sorry.....I didnt realize you made this thread. I was on the same level as you. I made a thread asking who was at work while on the forum. Then I noticed that you already made one.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12