Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    i want something like DateBk6p. I miss being able to see a week/month view with all the text on one screen. With the resolution of the screen and the ability to zoom I would love to see a month view with little text and just zoom into one day with a pinch...Since my schedule is relatively set ahead of time I even debated making a pdf calendar so I could get this effect. A bunch of colors and greyed out blocks on the current view do little for me
    I agree! It's been painful switching from my Treo's DateBK6 to the Pre's calendar! For being a company that made it big off of their PIM applications they sure short-handed us with the Pre
    --WhoAmI--
    Sprint Palm Treo 700p with MR --> Palm Pre

T-Money is now available for the webOS! Financial planning has never been easier.
    This is strange. But I turned off one of my Google calendars (don't really use it much) and the app seems acceptable. Its not lightning fast, but not bad at all. There is about a second delay when i switch from day to another day. I hope that they add many more features and speed to the calendar, but for now, the speed is not as bad as when I started.
    I used DTA to transfer my palm desktop to my pre. I transferred over 3 years worth of dates. Is there a way I can now delete the old dates from the pre? Hopefully this will speed it up? The old Palm OS had a purge....I do not see that feature available on the pre.
    thanks for the advice!
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I also have 10 years of calendar entries and it takes my pre plus up to 2 full minutes to load one page. Sometimes I hit the "all" button on the top right and it helps push it along (like a refresh), but I am much too compulsive to give it up my calendar to a history file on my home computer.

I also have a problem with only 2 or 3 all day entires showing up from my Google calendar, instead of the 9 I have there.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by laura345 View Post
    I also have 10 years of calendar entries and it takes my pre plus up to 2 full minutes to load one page. Sometimes I hit the "all" button on the top right and it helps push it along (like a refresh), but I am much too compulsive to give it up my calendar to a history file on my home computer.

I also have a problem with only 2 or 3 all day entires showing up from my Google calendar, instead of the 9 I have there.
    I deleted all of my calendars and reloaded only my Outlook calendar thru pocket mirror and I am down to only the 4 second lag.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12