Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Quote Originally Posted by mobilehavoc View Post
    Have you seen improved battery usage and signal strength? Those are my 2 requirements to keeping the Pre and I only have 2 weeks left to decide otherwise I go back to AT&T and get a 3GS. Thanks for your input.
    i know you didn't quote me, but i can address one of your requirements...

battery life. read my posts in there
    Quote Originally Posted by smoresrock View Post
    i know you didn't quote me, but i can address one of your requirements...

battery life. read my posts in there
    Thanks but I always have wifi on when at home. Do you leave it on when you don't even have a wifi access point? Seems like that definitely can't help battery life and probably hurts it since you have the wifi radio searching for an AP instead of being off.

I turn on wifi when I get home and turn it off when I leave. Battery life is still so-so. Worst is when I'm on a phone call at home because I'm using bluetooth headset (so BT is on), using the signal for the call and wifi is on/connected for data. All 3 radios on like that seem to be the kiss of death for the Pre.

There's definitely some software improvements Palm could make (and hopefully does make) that could help.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't"
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    I am sure PALM engineers are hard at work.
    They managed to let it out the door . And no major issues ( READ MAJOR) happened.
    I wouldn't call the increasing problem of cracked screens a minor (READ MINOR) issue!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jsimon9633 View Post
    I know but Id prefer they speed up and have both ready haha

I know many complain about the battery life but I have a charger readily available at most times

so Id rather see some bug fixes and new features
    Def agree. I have a car charger and the charger it came with. The cord u can take anywhere that there will be a computer. I'm usually in my car driving, or by a computer, so I can charge it jus bout all the time. Especially if I bring my laptop with me.

New features is what I'm hoping for. And fixing things here and there, fwd texts and simple things like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by willyrick View Post
    Am I alone in feeling the lack of voice dial is a MAJOR issue?
    Yes
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    So that update within the next two weeks? Already here.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567